Pats still the Beast of the East.......... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats still the Beast of the East..........

I'll admit I can't help but to feel that this is not the same team as years past. Brady was forcing the ball to Hogan and it wasn't working, hence his abysmal performance. Then again kc was playing with reckless abandon and that won't work for everyone against the pats. They didn't give a poo. They trusted their secondary and allowed the pass rush to work against Tom. Patricia shat the bed. Probably won't happen again.

I don't think kc is playing better than average. The pats just look bad. I'm sure they'll fix it but they are playing like poop tonight and it's all their fault. Kc has given them more than enough opportunities and they've failed to do much with said opportunities.

It just feels good to watch the Pats lose. Anyway possible.

Happened in '14.

He said they never lose an opener at home. We beat them in Miami in 14. I think they lost a home opener once in the Tom Brady era.

I'm happy that at least for tonight, NE looks very beatable. Will it last? Probably not. But it was fun to watch the look on those fans faces. Bye bye 16-0 / 19-0 talk.

I don't see anyone on the Pats defense who's going to be a big time pass rusher especially if they lose Hightower for a while. Who's going to get to the QB at the defensive end position? No one really sticks out on the LB corps either.

Yeah but they didn't have a big SB **** waving party with five 10-foot Lombardi Trophies out on the field before the game that year. Seeing their little party get **** on made my football week

I also misread your post and you're correct on the home opener. I just read it as opener.

I'll admit I can't help but to feel that this is not the same team as years past. Brady was forcing the ball to Hogan and it wasn't working, hence his abysmal performance. Then again kc was playing with reckless abandon and that won't work for everyone against the pats. They didn't give a poo. They trusted their secondary and allowed the pass rush to work against Tom. Patricia shat the bed. Probably won't happen again.
People say that Edelman was just one of many receiver but he was Brady's go-to guy and he drew coverage away from others. The offense will still be highly potent and dangerous but Brady will struggle a little more on those 3rd and 2nd and forever.

Not sure why people thought they would go undefeated. Their defense was suspect before the season.

Any chance Brady is starting to tail off? I mean......40 folks! 40 and not mobile doesn't lend itself to longevity in the NFL. Yeah, spare me all he's done, I'm not an idiot and haven't lived with my head in the sand, B U T..........at some point he has to be D O N E, right?

People say that Edelman was just one of many receiver but he was Brady's go-to guy and he drew coverage away from others. The offense will still be highly potent and dangerous but Brady will struggle a little more on those 3rd and 2nd and forever.

Not sure why people thought they would go undefeated. Their defense was suspect before the season.
That was all the talk during the offseason. All the moves the Pats made had people talking that Belichick was make those moved to chase the one thing to elude him so far, an undefeated season. And seeing as how the Pats are always on top, and after last season, people really seemed to be buying into it this year.

Back
Top Bottom