Pats still the Beast of the East.......... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats still the Beast of the East..........

That was all the talk during the offseason. All the moves the Pats made had people talking that Belichick was make those moved to chase the one thing to elude him so far, an undefeated season. And seeing as how the Pats are always on top, and after last season, people really seemed to be buying into it this year.
...and it will keep eluding him....Saints are gonna put another 40 burger on that D.

Pats losing at home in the regular season with a healthy Brady is almost unheard of so I think this first loss comes with a lot more red flags than previous Pats losses.

But it kind of reminds me of a few times in the past (1999 and 2001) when the Dolphins won their prime time openers on the road at Denver and Tennessee and suddenly had the inside track to the Super Bowl after one game. But of course they had to play the remaining 15 games.

I guess my hot knife turned to ice......LOL

It ain't over 'till it's over has never rung more true......I'm a happy Fins Fan this morning!!!!

Pats always adjust so it will be interesting to see how they handle Drew Bree's after Alex Smith lit them up like a Christmas tree. Big key was Berry eliminating Gronk, can other teams do that? First time I remember seeing it. Also, if Hightower or Amendola miss any time that will be troublesome for them.

Forgot the game was on. Anyways

giphy.gif

Of course the night that I say Alex Smith looks like trash he has the game of his life. Which in itself is telling...

But Hats off A.S. now keep it up for the season.

The Patriots without Edleman on offense and I've never seen their run-d look that bad....They probably end up winning the Superbowl.

Look, I am by far no fan of Brady. Dude is a bigger bitch than most quarterbacks. But even I know better than that. Talk about a sever over reaction on the part of Pats fans. Guess that is the downside to winning all the time. The first sign of having a bad season and they freak out. All Brady has to do is sit back and let Belichick figure out how to "bend the rules" and they will get the wins they need.

Back
Top Bottom