Pats trying to trade draft with Lions. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats trying to trade draft with Lions.

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Someone posted at Billszone that ESPN just reported that Pats are interest in the Lions' no. 3 :lol:

I would think Robertson. Their runD was below average last year. If the Jets don't take Rogers or Johnson chances are they may get Robertson or Kennedy and the Pats need imediate impact at DT. Then Iagain I don't think Robertson is worth a second or third pick.Then again Brady could use a good reciever as well. Man the AFCE is going nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
ESPN just reported Pats have offered their two 1st rounders plus more to the Lions for their #1.

More than likely, Pats will trade their 2 first rounders and the 2nd rounder they got from Miami next year and should land enough ammo for the Lions pick... It all depends on how bad the Lions want Johnson or Rogers... If they do make the trade...Lions will likely take Washington with one of the 2 1st rounder this year... Just y guess.. even though it means nothing..16 more hours.... and it's game time, no more rumors...

HOORAH:drinker:

Jebeeezus!!! The AFC EAST has gone LOCO!!!!

Wouldn't it suck if the Patriots and Jets landed Rogers and Johnson?? If this trade goes down, one of them is sure to land in the AFC East. As it stands now, the Lions and Texans could grab both WRs ahead of the Jets.

I don't see the Lions trading their pick. I doubt they would give up on Rogers, I think it would be easier trading for the Texans pick than the Lions pick. The Texans could move down and get a LT (Kwame Harris) and WR...

But you can see why the Lions are entertaining the offer. They're more than just one player away. But Harrington to Rogers is probably too much to pass up for Mooch.

like i said whoever gets to pick first (jets or pats) will get roberston.

Back
Top Bottom