Pats Vs. Broncos | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Vs. Broncos

this just gives the Colts the red carpet to Detroit... Denver didn't look overly impressive at all, and I don't see them matching up with Indy very well... Provided the Steelers lose tomorrow...

You can hear Chris Berman acting bitter over the Pat's loss on NFL Prime Time....while Tom Jackson is happy his Broncos won....how sweet it is.

TerryTate said:
Iraqis_topple_large_Saddam_statue_in_Bag-1.jpg

The "DYNASTY" is DEAD! The difference was this Super bowl. If New England did something that no team had ever done (win 3 straight super bowls), then they'd be considered as the best team ever. They didn't, so now they just are another team that went on a good run for a few years.
the dynasty ain't dead yet...they just came up short this year. If they win it next year(which I doubt, but who knows, they'll be improved) then it was just another speedbump

PressCoverage said:
this just gives the Colts the red carpet to Detroit... Denver didn't look overly impressive at all, and I don't see them matching up with Indy very well... Provided the Steelers lose tomorrow...

I don't think we should discredit the Broncos victory. The secondary struggled in the second half but the defense did a good job of keeping the Patriots out of the end zone until late in the game, and many of the turnovers were forced (in addition to the unforced punt fumbles).

Still, I do tend to agree that they work long and hard on their secondary play before next week, if Indy wins, because Peyton will hit downfield passes on them all day otherwise.

Wow! It just hit me: Brady actually went onto the field to congratulate the other team after a loss. When was the last time that happened in a meaningful game?

Or was he just too banged up to sprint straight to the locker room like usual?

FinsNCanes said:
Is it me or do the Patriots complain every other play for a flag? I will admit though that the PI call on Samuel was wishy washy.

What goes around, comes around...

How many non PI calls did the Pats get during their runs?

Did they not also get a phantom one against us when that would have sealed the game 3 years ago, in New England?

Like I said to my friends tonight... alot of things just came around.

The Bills Suck said:
lol not u nasty.. I meant their dynasty just died nasty. :evil:

oh ok... I was gunna say... :lol:

nopony said:
Contrast it to Ronnie's td run on all the highlight reels... watch him, he looks behind him like ten times.

A little rookie paranoia would have served Champ well there... again, I have no problem with him pulling up... I have a problem with him not looking around and/or protecting the ball. You gotta do one or the other.

he didnt have to look back he should've look up at the titithron (or however u spell it)

Roman529 said:
You can hear Chris Berman acting bitter over the Pat's loss on NFL Prime Time....while Tom Jackson is happy his Broncos won....how sweet it is.

I noticed toward the end of the game the CBS crew sounded more like they were at a funeral. Now Bruce Jaccobs is on his radio complaining that the pats lost because of the calls. The phone calls he is is getting are hilarious. I hate the Broncos with a passion but couldn't help rooting for them from the opening kickoff. It was nice to see the pats finally lose.

Back
Top Bottom