Pats Vs. Broncos | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Vs. Broncos

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Wow am I pumped up right now. New England finally (after all these years) getting some bad breaks.

Seriously...I don't remember the last time New England got a bad break.

I just found this thread...

yo, that PI on Asante was bullsh!t... I mean I didnt mind it, but it was a terrible call...

Nasty said:
I just found this thread...

yo, that PI on Asante was bullsh!t... I mean I didnt mind it, but it was a terrible call...

Yeah, they were both going for the ball (an overthrown ball for that matter). But I'll take it! ;)

Man, if I was a coach gameplanning against the Patriots the one thing I would do is have two seperate game plans for both offense and defense...

And no matter what I would start the second half with a different game plan, regardless of how well the first one worked.

Because the Patriots win that way all the time... their coaching is so good taht they come on in the second half with a way to beat what the other team was doing.

Denver seems to have gotten less aggressive on defense.

Some of that and some of the o-line finally picking some of it up.

nopony said:
Some of that and some of the o-line finally picking some of it up.

Not just that. Denver's corners are playing off instead of challenging the Pats recievers at the line. That's why those hot, quick passes have been working better. THat deep ball at the end of the second half seems to have loosened the DBs up a little.

nopony said:
Man, if I was a coach gameplanning against the Patriots the one thing I would do is have two seperate game plans for both offense and defense...

And no matter what I would start the second half with a different game plan, regardless of how well the first one worked.

Because the Patriots win that way all the time... their coaching is so good taht they come on in the second half with a way to beat what the other team was doing.

Thats actually pretty smart.

Back
Top Bottom