Pats vs Phins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats vs Phins

Will the Phins beat the Pats this Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FaninPatsyLand said:
Fair enough. But just to point out one incident that really p*ssed me off.. During the week leading up to the Colts-Pats Divisional playoff game this year, the media was talking alot about Manning and about how great of a season he had. And he kind of overshadowed Brady. Well, I'm sure you could have heard the whine of Patriot fans all the way over there in California. It was kind of like, well the world doesn't revolve around the Patriots, Manning had the best year of any QB ever. He deserved all the press he got.

Everyone from the Big Show to Fred Smerlas (biggest Patriots homer in the world) was b*tching about it. It's gonna be interesting to see how these people react when the Patriots don't come through for them in the future. They aren't used to that, and I expect the reaction to be quite similar.

I wouldnt go as far to say that.

Seeing that every1 here has gone:topic: I might as well ask the Pats fans a question: Do you guys really think Brady is as good as Montana? IMO He's a damn good QB but he is not in any way as GREAT as Montana was. I'm tired of hearing these comparisons just cause he has has 3 rings. Its not like he did it all by himself,afterall don't the Pats consider themselves to be team players? Yet Brady is geting all the hype.

PatsSuck456 said:
Seeing that every1 here has gone:topic: I might as well ask the Pats fans a question: Do you guys really think Brady is as good as Montana? IMO He's a damn good QB but he is not in any way as GREAT as Montana was. I'm tired of hearing these comparisons just cause he has has 3 rings. Its not like he did it all by himself,afterall don't the Pats consider themselves to be team players? Yet Brady is geting all the hype.

Here is your answer:

I simply don't give a $hit. All that stuff is for the media to talk about since our coach and team won't give them an inch of a story for any given week. Seriously.

All I know is my man has 2 Super Bowl MVP's, is 9-0 in the playoffs and led them to 3 Super Bowl wins in 4 years. His teammates won't shut up about what a leader he is, and how they respect him. In big games (ie. not the Miami game from the regular season :lol: ) he always seems to make the right plays when needed.

Joe Montana? Guy was amazing. Why would I even try to compare them before Brady's career is over, which is the time for comparisons. I heard Montana on the Dan Patrick show say he sees a lot of himself in Brady and if Brady won a 3rd Super Bowl it would be hard not to compare them, and that is the only comparision I'm even willing to begin to listen to before Brady's entire career is over. As of now, Montana is still the gold standard.

If you want accurate anaylsis of Brady as of now, just listen to NFL players. They seem to think he is pretty good.

I will say this. With the direction of his career, the best analogy I seen was Brady is to Montana as Manning is to Marino. Now that is not spot on, but both guys are in the process of getting there. I just hope both stay healthy and have a chance to actually earn that praise.

As bad as Anyone hates Tom Brady and the Patriots you still have to admit there a great team. Last year I thought they would NOT win the superbowl bc IMO thought they wouldnt try as hard, but its been proven they still try just as hard and are a great team. Patriots have a good shot at the SB again this year. Fins will beat them at home.

nicely said KP, i now know how all those cowboy fans felt in the 90's when they were winning it all and all the other fans hated them. even casual fans get sick of seeing the same team there every year and I know people are tired of seeing the pats there year after year but they will just have to bear with it a little more because they will be going again this year, they have tons of motivation still to be 1st ever to 3peat. after winning it then i seriously think they will have a bit of a letdown and will not win it again in miami.....

and i think the pats lose in miami this year, and wil be 13-3 with losses to the jets and denver.

Dirtywater said:
Here is your answer:

I simply don't give a $hit. All that stuff is for the media to talk about since our coach and team won't give them an inch of a story for any given week. Seriously.

All I know is my man has 2 Super Bowl MVP's, is 9-0 in the playoffs and led them to 3 Super Bowl wins in 4 years. His teammates won't shut up about what a leader he is, and how they respect him. In big games (ie. not the Miami game from the regular season :lol: ) he always seems to make the right plays when needed.

Joe Montana? Guy was amazing. Why would I even try to compare them before Brady's career is over, which is the time for comparisons. I heard Montana on the Dan Patrick show say he sees a lot of himself in Brady and if Brady won a 3rd Super Bowl it would be hard not to compare them, and that is the only comparision I'm even willing to begin to listen to before Brady's entire career is over. As of now, Montana is still the gold standard.

If you want accurate anaylsis of Brady as of now, just listen to NFL players. They seem to think he is pretty good.

I will say this. With the direction of his career, the best analogy I seen was Brady is to Montana as Manning is to Marino. Now that is not spot on, but both guys are in the process of getting there. I just hope both stay healthy and have a chance to actually earn that praise.

Well dude, thanx for your answer anyways, lets back to the main topic.

Back
Top Bottom