Pats vs Phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats vs Phins

Will the Phins beat the Pats this Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
As much as I hate them I have to admit they are good. I have a feeling they will be a great team this year,despite their losses. Well Miami has beaten them the year after they one their first SB and we beat them last year when they went to the SB. Will we beat them this year? Vote for or post your opinion.

:D thanks for the compliments,, actually im calling for another split this year.

pats will lose 3 games in 2005, at denver, at miami, at jets.
will win all at home again....

13-3 should be good enough for a bye, I doubt steelers will have another 15-1 year like that, and the colts will lose to the patriots, again,

now the jills might win against us so 12-4 wouldnt be a surprise, but i will be very surprised if the pats have another 14-2 year, I still cant help but think of the pats as the team i watched in early 70's stinkin up the joint and this run of super bowl success is still hard to believe. but then again a top front office and coaching staff, and an incredibly fortunate pick in the 6th round at qb will do things like that .......

on paper this years pats team is more loaded with talent, especially with ben watson coming back, rodney bailey, klecko, cobbs, marquise hill, and the new pick ups ....

Well were going 16-0...so i guess wed have to sweep them wouldnt we:)

Hmmmm. When I voted, 14 people thought the Fins would win one game but only 2 thought the Pats would win one.:hmmm:

red sox are kicking *** again tonite!!!!!!

now im just hoping the wizards can win tonite i have tix to the 1st wiz/heats game in DC if those 2 teams meet.......

patsdynasty said:
red sox are kicking *** again tonite!!!!!!

now im just hoping the wizards can win tonite i have tix to the 1st wiz/heats game in DC if those 2 teams meet.......

I have a feeling the Heat is gonna sweep DC if they play each other, even if they don't that should be a good series

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet wiz didnt choke!!!!

im actually pulling for the heat to take it all this year, i lived in ft myers fla for awhile and actually am a big marlins/panthers and somewhat heat fan....

when the marlins first opened up i bought and collected alot of stuff, same when the panthers started, but the 2 miami teams i cant stand have been and always will be their football teams, phins , and candycanes.....
being a fsu grad cant stand them, although i admit they own us and will most likely lose again this year since fsu wont wake up and start xavier lee over that worthless sexton ( the next rix)

heat will win in 5, i see the wizards getting 1 win......

then the heat will destroy the pistons!!!

if anyone is watching game 3 and you see a guy wearing a blue brady jersey and hat, thats probably me as i have tix 6 rows behind the heats bench!

but i will be cheering for the heat, last heat game i saw was back in 89 when celts came to miami, was a great game with bird and those guys......

FiN.in.RI said:
Glass half-full mentality? :dunno:

Fin, are you gonna find a way to get to Gillette on January 1st for the Phins game??

We gotta round up the Finheavener's and meet in the lot before the game. I know at least one other person on this board is also making the trip to Foxboro for the game. I have a feeling that the Phins will be well represented at the game this year, unlike last year.

Can't wait for it.. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom