Pats Win, Get Richard? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Win, Get Richard?

Its ok because he will come back with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING besides that the they were ranked 22nd in the total defense. Lets breakdown the defense further:

Points (per game)- 7th
Points - 7th
Passer rating - 85 ( dont know the ranking)
Rushing yard ( per game) - 11th
Rushing yards- 11th
Rushing yards per attempt- 31 -------> brutal
Turnovers - 5th
Interceptions- 3
Fumbles 12
Sacks -15
Passing yards - 22nd

Players matter genius.

Nice copy n paste. Member since Monday, probably a Belichick troll lol

https://finheaven.com/threads/same-old-dolphins.352551/page-7#post-7825482

Like I expected .... zero clue ... no depth of knowledge or attempt to learn

Ok troll, you would be better off running along to the Pats forums

Attempt to learn... Philbin, Gase and now Flores... why hasn’t anyone learned that hiring bums that ride the coattails of others doesn’t work in our favor!

Remember your post in the Richard thread. Now you're an expert on Flores. Not credible are you.

Nope, he will be a bust!

Flores defense got raped by Blake Bortles lol! When was the last time Richard coach a defense not ranked in the top 20. Flores has never coached a top 20 defense...

Like I said, Foreverfins0613 is a troll

Attachments

• 5FEEFD24-811C-4170-8211-86F669B903F4.png
    5FEEFD24-811C-4170-8211-86F669B903F4.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 15
Remember your post in the Richard thread. Now you're an expert on Flores. Not credible are you.

Can you not comprehend, I’ve been consistent about Flores being a bum. This guy has done nothing and will do nothing but collect a check for 3 years. It took him over a decade to become “glorified” defense play caller lmao!!!

Didn’t you support Gasy lmao! Do you just have a trend of supporting losers lmao!

Can you not comprehend, I’ve been consistent about Flores being a bum. This guy has done nothing and will do nothing but collect a check for 3 years. It took him over a decade to become “glorified” defense play caller lmao!!!

Yeah, but guys like Mike Tomlin and John Harbaugh didn't have a lot of coordinator experience and they didn't turn out so bad. I think being a head coach takes a different skill set then being a coordinator whereas soft skills are probably more important than being a genius with x's and o's. How many guys have been highly regarded and thought of as geniuses failed as a head coach? It's better to have those guys as your coordinators and let the head coach bring it all together.

If Flores is hired will you disappear until he's fired?

You already used that lame line. No, I wasnt. I waited until they actually coached a game or 16 ....

Why do you even waste your time and answer. Some of these fans don't know the "behind the scenes" process for hiring a coach. Let them talk, criticize and bring negative vibes.

Back
Top Bottom