Pats Win, Get Richard? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Win, Get Richard?

Why is anyone even responding to Dolphins81? He comes with no credible information, a good argument, or anything. The dude doesn't know anything about football other than insulting people. He hasn't shown to make one single good post about football, showing he either played or taught or was involved at a high level.

Stop responding to him. I am super happy with the Flores hire and will gladly discuss the pros and cons, but Dolphins81 cannot argue his point out of a wet paper bag when it comes to why Richard is better than Flores other than Richard has more energy and screams and a good d coordinator ranking. Thats it.

Why is anyone even responding to Dolphins81? He comes with no credible information, a good argument, or anything. The dude doesn't know anything about football other than insulting people. He hasn't shown to make one single good post about football, showing he either played or taught or was involved at a high level.

Stop responding to him. I am super happy with the Flores hire and will gladly discuss the pros and cons, but Dolphins81 cannot argue his point out of a wet paper bag when it comes to why Richard is better than Flores other than Richard has more energy and screams and a good d coordinator ranking. Thats it.

How creditable are you? You claimed that Todd Bowles would be a great HC lmao! Probably on the Philbin/Gase trains too.

How creditable are you? You claimed that Todd Bowles would be a great HC lmao!

When did I do that? You haven't even posted me saying that yet...Just making stuff up yet again. I said that Dan Campbell would go to another team like Todd Bowles did - that doesn't mean I think Todd Bowles is a good coach...

Good job though. I will post that post here for you if you would like and show credible evidence.

His defense was getting crushed last night and he was having a conniption "teaching up" some LB's and they were staring through him like he wasn't there. The players just flat ignored his ranting.

I remember what you were referring to. It was Vanderesch and someone else. To me it looked like they were paying complete attention and nodding as he tore into them. It seemed more of a respect thing than ignoring him. Guess everyone sees something different.

Reactions: A1.

I just want to thank you for being level headed in this coaching search and withstanding the negative nancies that populate this place. You've been honest and direct with your assessments regarding the HC vacancy, which is all we can reasonably ask.

You calling anyone a troll is hilarious. Besides bitching what do you actually add? nothing . Im blocking your simple behind because honestly you are lost case.

I was thinking you were crazy writing all this stuff, then I realized the guy you are talking to I have ignored long ago. I was gonna call you crazy, but realize you are just dealing with crazy.

I just want to thank you for being level headed in this coaching search and withstanding the negative nancies that populate this place. You've been honest and direct with your assessments regarding the HC vacancy, which is all we can reasonably ask.

For sure, man. I appreciate it. It's not just me doing that too. ChambersWI, Awsi, CK, Hoops, Slimm, Anmoore, Austin Tautious, J-off-her-doll, etc are all doing it too, if not better than me. Just gotta sift through it all to find it.

If/when the Patriots beat the Chargers today, that means a further wait before we hear any negotiation and possible announcements re Flores coaching appointment in Miami. My concern in all of this is that Robert Kraft may turn around and repeat the McDaniels to the Colts scenario and say to Flores that he really wants him to stay just another year and he'd like to triple his pay. Bill Belichick could say that he considers Flores like a son and if he stays, he'd like to show him some of the secret things that he hasn't previously seen to help better prepare him to be a Head Coach. Kraft would say something like Brian, you're part of something special with Bill and Tom but if you head to a garbage heap like the Dolphins, a team that doesn't have a QB, your career will probably be short. Your opportunity to fulfill your dream to become a Head Coach may not be in Foxboro, but your chances of success will be greater if you don't go to Miami. Like Josh McDaniels, let us help you to be better prepared when opportunity knocks on your door. Please be a team player and stay another year with Bill, Tom and Josh (and triple your current income).

If/when the Patriots beat the Chargers today, that means a further wait before we hear any negotiation and possible announcements re Flores coaching appointment in Miami. My concern in all of this is that Robert Kraft may turn around and repeat the McDaniels to the Colts scenario and say to Flores that he really wants him to stay just another year and he'd like to triple his pay. Bill Belichick could say that he considers Flores like a son and if he stays, he'd like to show him some of the secret things that he hasn't previously seen to help better prepare him to be a Head Coach. Kraft would say something like Brian, you're part of something special with Bill and Tom but if you head to a garbage heap like the Dolphins, a team that doesn't have a QB, your career will probably be short. Your opportunity to fulfill your dream to become a Head Coach may not be in Foxboro, but your chances of success will be greater if you don't go to Miami. Like Josh McDaniels, let us help you to be better prepared when opportunity knocks on your door. Please be a team player and stay another year with Bill, Tom and Josh (and triple your current income).
What? The Dolphins may get spurned?

Back
Top Bottom