Paul Pinegar...anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Paul Pinegar...anyone?

Fintastic1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm new to this so someone help me out if I did it wrong.

I live in the Fresno area and am a Fresno State Bulldog fan. Paul Pinegar's name hasn't popped up that I've read. I think he's a really good qb. He struggled late in the season, but made some beautiful passes throughout the yr.

Your thoughts.

He needs work, but I think he has decent potential as a mid to late round pick.

He throws nice passes just like David Carr did at Fresno State....I think he would be there in the 3rd or 4th round.....but I would go after a guy like Omar Jacobs or Brodie Croyle in the 2nd.

Roman529 said:
He throws nice passes just like David Carr did at Fresno State....I think he would be there in the 3rd or 4th round.....but I would go after a guy like Omar Jacobs or Brodie Croyle in the 2nd.

:yeahthat:

I list my top QB's in this years draft like this..(not including Leinart, Young due to position)

Cutler (could fall, but doubtful)
Croyle (in the 2nd, best value pick and more realistic IMO)
Jacobs
Whitehurst
Pinegar

Thanks guys, I've been checking out this site for about 1/2 yr. now. It's about time I actually joined.

lol.. Paul Pinegar is the steal of this year's draft. He's way better than Omar Jacobs in my opinion.

I saw that USC vs Fresno State game, and he played a better pocket-passing game than Vince Young did against USC. Game ended around, 50-46. Pretty close.

I loved that game! It didn't matter to me that Fresno lost. Just knowing that they had the Trojans on their heels was good for the Bulldogs. I was at the edge of my seat though.

In_Flames said:

I list my top QB's in this years draft like this..(not including Leinart, Young due to position)

Cutler (could fall, but doubtful)
Croyle (in the 2nd, best value pick and more realistic IMO)
Jacobs
Whitehurst
Pinegar
What about Drew Olsen, should he not be somewhere in there? Im sure he needs some work too, but I think should at least be considered.

He completely collapsed at the end of the season which makes me question his mental toughness. Prior to the USC game, I liked the guy. He had a great game against USC and then fell apart. If he's around in the 6th I would take him. But with a 5th rounder I would take Gradkowski or Meyer

SA_BUTTA said:
What about Drew Olsen, should he not be somewhere in there? Im sure he needs some work too, but I think should at least be considered.

he is on my list, I was just listing Pinegar and above however...

He better throw the ball like John Elway at his Pro Day and combine .... because he threw like Elle Mae Clampett (and I mean the 80 year old version) at the AS game. His arm looked like a weak version of Josh Hueppel's.....

Fintastic1 said:
I'm new to this so someone help me out if I did it wrong.

I live in the Fresno area and am a Fresno State Bulldog fan. Paul Pinegar's name hasn't popped up that I've read. I think he's a really good qb. He struggled late in the season, but made some beautiful passes throughout the yr.

Your thoughts.

my 2 cents said:
He better throw the ball like John Elway at his Pro Day and combine .... because he threw like Elle Mae Clampett (and I mean the 80 year old version) at the AS game. His arm looked like a weak version of Josh Hueppel's.....

Back
Top Bottom