Paulie Malignaggi Is A BITCH! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Paulie Malignaggi Is A BITCH!

ebozzz

Starter
Reaction score
Sold all those wolf tickets about whipping ass and then became a track star in the ring! Usain Bolt doesn't have a thing on Paulette!

Ok, Paulie is REALLY tripping! Broner has no class? That may be true but what about the lack of class that Paulette showed throughout this thing? IMO, he was just as classless.

[video=youtube_share;w4LEyeqLxfE]http://youtu.be/w4LEyeqLxfE[/video]

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

[video=youtube_share;0YjFh-GHJ04]http://youtu.be/0YjFh-GHJ04[/video]

Malignaggi, now a former two-division world champ, came out active and much more aggressive than usual, throwing a large amount of punches that mostly missed and/or struck Broner on the forearms and shoulders.
By the middle rounds, though, it became clear that there was only one fighter in the ring throwing real, scoring punches--- and that was the former lightweight champ from Cincinnati, Broner.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/adrien...-malignaggi-via-split-decision-044900532.html

When Broner landed punches, they moved Malignaggi. When Malignaggi landed shots, Broner didn't budge -- although Malignaggi did last the distance against a fighter who has one of the highest knockout percentages among active titleholders.

According to CompuBox, Broner, who earned a career-high $1.5 million, landed 246 of 524 punches (47 percent), while Malignaggi, whose $1.125 million purse was also a career high, landed 214 of 843 (25 percent). Malignaggi was busy but largely ineffective, while Broner's blows were clean and doing more damage.

HTML:
Malignaggi-Broner punch stats
Malignaggi    Broner
Landed    214    246
Thrown    843    524
Pct    25%    47%

-- Statistical support from Showtime

"Adrien fought one of the best boxers," Schaefer said. "If Paulie would have some power in his punches, it might have become a difficult fight for Adrien. But at the same time, Adrien was in control and he did what he had to do."

By the eighth round, Broner was in total control. Malignaggi, whose hometown crowd chanted, "Paulie! Paulie! Paulie!" during the fight, was still firing and moving well, but he simply couldn't hurt Broner, who seemed to rattle Malignaggi with everything he landed.

Broner closed the ninth round with a strong right hand that had Malignaggi making faces at him, a likely sign he had in fact been hurt by the shot.

"He hit all arms," Broner said. "He couldn't hit me. He went straight to survival mode. He kept running, and I cut him off.

"He fought exactly how I thought he would fight. I did this for my fans. He couldn't hit me. He was shadowboxing."

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/9413980/adrien-broner-power-gets-paulie-malignaggi

There is a LOT more to this Jessica story than what is being reported......

[video=youtube_share;FdwSorUH4e8]http://youtu.be/FdwSorUH4e8[/video]

looks like your boy myweather is getting in the ring with my boy from mexico in september...i know thats one i will be paying for...that mexican has serious power...won't be able to just outpoint him and not taste leather...mayweathers gonna pay for this win if he gets it...i love it

alvarez is a red headed monster...

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like your boy myweather is getting in the ring with my boy from mexico in september...i know thats one i will be paying for...that mexican has serious power...won't be able to just outpoint him and not taste leather...mayweathers gonna pay for this win if he gets it...i love it

Canelo will hand Mayweather his first loss. I've actually seen a few of his fights here in So Cal. The guy is a buzzsaw in the ring and his power will be felt. He's young and quick enough to keep up with Floyd's speed.

Canelo will hand Mayweather his first loss. I've actually seen a few of his fights here in So Cal. The guy is a buzzsaw in the ring and his power will be felt. He's young and quick enough to keep up with Floyd's speed.

Yeah that kids legit and he's willing to be hit to get his...I doubt mayweather can hurt him but he may out point him...provided he can survive Alvarez power...cause he will be pressed all night long...

the thing about Alvarez though is there is little head movement...

I would love to see Mayweather lose but I don't think it will happen.

:err: He's not my Boy but it should be a good fight. Mayweather wins. Canelo isn't ready yet......

While anything can happen in a fight, Canelo has not faced anyone with even close to the type of skills that Mayweather has. He'll fight hard and lose if all goes the way it should....

Is Pacman tappin' Skip?

[video=youtube_share;gypsSjNiLUg]http://youtu.be/gypsSjNiLUg[/video]

I mean, as much as anyone wants to blame Mayweather for the fight with Manny not happening you clearly have to see that Top Rank, meaning Bob Arum, had just as much to do with it as Floyd. Manny could have agreed to the fight. He got offered 40 million to make it happen and he turned it down. That would have been the largest payday that he had ever earned. For some reason he felt like he deserved to make the same coin as Floyd when he had never shown that he was that type of draw. All of you guys who seemed to feel that Mayweather should do an even split just for the sake of proving to the boxing world that he was the better fighter are just plain silly. Let's say that you have been working in whatever position that you have been working in your field for a long period of time. You're good but not just good. You're great at what you do. The company decides to hire a new talented individual that certainly has a lot of promise but has not really proven that he is a better candidate than you are. Would it be cool to put that person on the same compensation level as you are? I would have a problem with that at my job.....

Last edited by a moderator:
yup

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

and this makes 10 i can now see the links

Back
Top Bottom