Paxton Lynch Might Be Cut | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Paxton Lynch Might Be Cut

I thought this was gonna be a thread about how we should sign him lol good job not suggesting that

A lot of people missed on Lynch, and I was one of them, but I didn't miss as hard as the NFL - had him in the 2nd/3rd range.

He's trash, and we all should have known how slow he is as soon as we saw his interviews.

A lot of people missed on Lynch, and I was one of them, but I didn't miss as hard as the NFL - had him in the 2nd/3rd range.

He's trash, and we all should have known how slow he is as soon as we saw his interviews.

Yup. Just like with Mallett, Lynch was okay in my book until I heard him talk.

Yeah he does appear to be a total bust in the truest sense of the phrase. Like as in, he looks like he is going to be out of pro football shortly.

Always found it odd he was talked up as the QB in that class with the most potential, arm strength etc but then fell that far.
Then the leaks came out about his work ethic

I think pretty much everybody also said he needed another year in college as the mental part of the game was not there yet. And unfortunately, you can't always learn just watching on the sideline or on the fly in the NFL

I think pretty much everybody also said he needed another year in college as the mental part of the game was not there yet. And unfortunately, you can't always learn just watching on the sideline or on the fly in the NFL

I think he's just hopelessly slow - like his brain is carrying a truck through mud.

Same. I don't remember exactly what I wrote but I know I was lower on him than most.

His interviews were scary simplistic. And that bowl game against Auburn was dreadful, something like 3 YPA

Back
Top Bottom