Paypal transaction question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Paypal transaction question

EvilDylan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Got a recurring payment transaction notification in my paypal the other day. I don't remember setting it up t be a recurring payment. Is that something that I can manage through paypal or through the website.

I would have asked earlier, but I got banned for additional time WHILE I was banned. On that note is that even possible? Also, is telling someone to get their post checked by a 4th grade teacher for spelling errors REALLY a personal attack? Cause I see WAY worse on here every day.

Any way if I'm gonna get banned for little things like that, I'm definitely not going to be having a recurring payment coming out of my paypal account. Hell, at least pink me and let me use the spam forum.

Just for context.

Dear EvilDylan,

You have received a warning at FinHeaven Your Home for: Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins Forums, Miami Dolphins News.

Reason:
-------
Personal attack

Don't allow stuff like this to bait you into making it personal by calling people clowns. You're above this. I've deleted several recent posts from this thread. Keep it clean.
-------

Original Post:
http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?p=1065578890
Quote Originally Posted by Horse_Meat87 View Post
Ill be back with an essay to explain how bad tannehill is....
Be sure to submit it to your 4th grade teacher for spelling and grammar errors. Your forum posts are rife with them.
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
FinHeaven Your Home for: Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins Forums, Miami Dolphins News

Attacking the post, not the poster, btw.

Dear EvilDylan,

You have received an infraction at FinHeaven Your Home for: Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins Forums, Miami Dolphins News.

Reason: Annoyance 2nd offense
-------
There are three ways you can go about airing out your grievances with the staff. The Anything Goes Forum, the Depths of the Sea forum or in a private PM. Addressing them in public in a public forum is not one of them. Furthermore you were warned that your next infraction would yield time off. Please review the TOS and address your behavior and attitude towards other members during your short break.

Your friendly neighborhood Super-Mod,
-Shifty-
-------

This infraction is worth 6 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?p=1065580224
I still can't believe I got an infraction for telling the guy to get his essay checked by his 4th grade teacher.
All the best,
FinHeaven Your Home for: Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins Forums, Miami Dolphins News

When you are in your paypal account, go to settings, payment settings and the pre approved payments. There you can cancel the reoccurring payments.

Dylan....just ride it out brother and get back. I'm a fan of your style, just start within the tos and chill.
Need all the RT support we can get :up:

Back
Top Bottom