PB Post: Boston Signs His Deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PB Post: Boston Signs His Deal

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
:woot:

Glad to see him offically signed and with the team.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
DAVIE - Wide receiver David Boston has signed a one-year contract with the Miami Dolphins for the veteran's minimum plus bonus opportunities and is at team headquarters Wednesday.
:yes: Exactly what I wanted to here!! Great news! I'm very glad it's official. Let us hope for the best now! :rawk:

phinman1

Seriously now
Reaction score
Sweet. Perhaps the football gods will allow one of these "risks" to pan out instead of blow up in our faces.

Orlando-FinsFan

Starter
Reaction score
I'm glad that he's officially signed. I was hoping things would turn around and he'd sign for the vet. minimum with incentives. If things don't work out physically for him, it's not a huge investment.

If we can get Traylor next to help the D-line, this offseason will look pretty good.

:lifter:

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
If we can add a big DT and a good FS that can tackle, then we are all set for the season.

Trackstar

Second String
Reaction score
PhinDude88 said:
If we can add a big DT and a good FS that can tackle, then we are all set for the season.

If our coaching staff can get one of the three Qb's playing consistant, we would really be set.

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Justasportsfan said:
If they start hanging out with Michael Vick, they will be.

dude dont be jealous we have a better wr core and te core and fullback than u guys havee. Okk ill make u happy Ronnie is better than Mcgahee even though he didn get a carry in Nfl yet soo dont talk with Jp "loser" Losman at the helm

Dolphan7

Desert Dolphin
Club Member
Reaction score
Nice to be able to finally see this guy on the field in a real game. Finally after 2 freakin years.

Top Bottom