PB Post: Boston Signs His Deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PB Post: Boston Signs His Deal

:woot:

Glad to see him offically signed and with the team.

DAVIE - Wide receiver David Boston has signed a one-year contract with the Miami Dolphins for the veteran's minimum plus bonus opportunities and is at team headquarters Wednesday.
:yes: Exactly what I wanted to here!! Great news! I'm very glad it's official. Let us hope for the best now! :rawk:

Sweet. Perhaps the football gods will allow one of these "risks" to pan out instead of blow up in our faces.

I'm glad that he's officially signed. I was hoping things would turn around and he'd sign for the vet. minimum with incentives. If things don't work out physically for him, it's not a huge investment.

If we can get Traylor next to help the D-line, this offseason will look pretty good.

:lifter:

If we can add a big DT and a good FS that can tackle, then we are all set for the season.

PhinDude88 said:
If we can add a big DT and a good FS that can tackle, then we are all set for the season.

If our coaching staff can get one of the three Qb's playing consistant, we would really be set.

Justasportsfan said:
If they start hanging out with Michael Vick, they will be.

dude dont be jealous we have a better wr core and te core and fullback than u guys havee. Okk ill make u happy Ronnie is better than Mcgahee even though he didn get a carry in Nfl yet soo dont talk with Jp "loser" Losman at the helm

Nice to be able to finally see this guy on the field in a real game. Finally after 2 freakin years.

Back
Top Bottom