PC Week 2 picks... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PC Week 2 picks...

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
little self-indulged experiment, sorry... i'll try to give 3 picks (20 units) a week and stay above 52.5%... and yes i'll submit them before kickoff, and i'll document results... pass or fail...

Week 2:
1. Jags +9 at Indy: Went against the Colts last week, and should have learned my lesson, but a closer look at the injury report says the Colts really payed for that victory at Baltimore in prime time. Starting CB Donald Strickland is now out for the year, and both safeties from that game will be replaced this week. Add to that injuries to both starting DTs, and the Colts are hurting on defense. The Jags played Indy tough last year, handing the Colts their only home loss. While that means nothing this year, it does prove they're not afraid of their division rival in the least. I see a well-rounded, physical Jags team staying within this high number, with a good chance of an outright victory. (8u). WIN

2. Giants/Saints over 43.5: Two decent offensives lock horns on national television. Look for ailing Jeremy Shockey to play, as well as Giants RT Kareem McKenzie. Both teams have solid kickers and dangerous kick return teams. Both teams also have good solid RBs and WRs. Will Peterson is playing hurt (at best) for the Giants, and the Saints defense is no better than average. (7u) LOSS

3. Arizona -1 hosting St. Louis: Losing Demitrius Butler in the preseason robbed the Rams of their only respectable CB. DeJuan Groce and Travis Fisher, both 5-10, are liabilities at the position. Who covers 6-5 Fitzgerald or Boldin? The Rams go west for another grass tilt in another division rival's home opener. If they get their special teams in order, look for Dennis Green's team to will their way to 1-1, and Mike Martz's team to lay another egg on the real surface. (5u) LOSS

Week 1:
1. Ravens +3: (8u)... Colts 24, Ravens 7 (Loss)
2. Giants (-2): (7u)... Giants 42, Cards 19 (Win)
3. Packers/Lions over (46): (5u). Lions 17, Packers 3 (Loss)
.... tough week... forget about it, line up, and run it again :cool:

Season total: 1-2; -6 units

Back
Top Bottom