PC's weak week 12 picks: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PC's weak week 12 picks:

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
little self-indulged experiment, my apologies ahead of time... anyhoo, i'll try to give 3-4 picks (20 total units) a week and stay above 52.5%... and yes i'll submit them before kickoff, and document results... pass or fail...

1-4 last week! This is hard to do, and easily my worst NFL season. ... At least we've been consistent, and it offers a trend: Go against my selections each week and you've done terrific! ... I've not studied stats and trends like I used to, lacking time and interest, and it's been evident. ... Gonna commit the cardinal sin in sports betting and, in an attempt to catch up a bit, increase the bet totals to 50 units this week. But, since its fake $, who cares? Season total: 14-26; -79 units.

1. Green Bay (+4.5) at Philadelphia: As much as 80% of the Eagles' starting offensive line will miss this game. Even the defense is showing cracks. Green Bay is still playing hard. (14u).

2. Houston (+4) vs. St. Louis: Rams have serious injury problems in the secondary. Texans are not a 1-15 team, and here's guessing things tilt back in their favor a bit against a ripe opponent. (11u).

3. Jags (-3.5) at Arizona: Windy in Arizona today. That hurts the one-dimensional and banged up Cardinals more. (10u).

4. New Orleans (-1) at Jets: Here's guessing the Saints have a little something left to stick it to New York, after getting screwed on the Giants game. They are an angry football team with nothing left to lose. (8u).

5. San Fran (+9) at Tennessee: Two 2-8 teams, one getting nine points? (7u).

Back
Top Bottom