Peac ock Playoff Game | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peac ock Playoff Game

Have you ever talked to UPS or Fedex drivers and salesmen? They spend half their time bad mouthing what the competition is doing. You think Fox would be any different? Hence why I didn't understand why you were giving so much weight to a Fox guy complaining about something Amazon is doing. The writer had good counterpoints to what the Fox guy said. I don't think I've seen anything about Amazon regretting buying the rights. Keep in mind journalists don't write their headlines, so I wanted to see if you had read what you linked to.
Yeah, I read it. That's why I linked it. But, you keep up the questioning. It's not abrasive in the least. Also, I like how your technique for making a point is referencing what Fed Ex drivers think of UPS drivers. That seems relevant.

My apologies, I didn't know you would be so easily offended.

Your logic is that people can criticize, but if they do it's a weird hill to die on. mkay

I wasn’t offended. I’m trying to be nice!

And yes. I’m of the opinion that a five-dollar expenditure is a weird hill to die on. Me pursuing this conversation further is another one of those.

Be well.

I have all the streaming services. Pea..netflix..hulu
.etc. They each
have some shows my wife and i enjoy but of course one doesn't have all. Thats the catch. 😉

Last edited:
Yeah, I read it. That's why I linked it. But, you keep up the questioning. It's not abrasive in the least. Also, I like how your technique for making a point is referencing what Fed Ex drivers think of UPS drivers. That seems relevant.

You obviously have very poor reading comprehension.

You get pissy and name call really quick.

Congrats.

I wasn’t offended. I’m trying to be nice!

And yes. I’m of the opinion that a five-dollar expenditure is a weird hill to die on. Me pursuing this conversation further is another one of those.

Be well.

It's not even really about the $5. I would easily pay that for any game that actually worked.
It's making sure I can get it can work for my 75 y/o father-in-law. It's the app being georestricted which will cause hurdles for me. Hence why I hope it will be on the AFN.

hey guys. just a heads up, for new members you can get pea**** for $20 for the first year. if you dont want to subscribe, im still reqlly willing to bet that there will be a free 7 day trial offered around the time of the game

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230603_145311_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230603_145311_Facebook.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2
I’m already subscribed to Penis**** for WWE.

Back
Top Bottom