Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
unsure about this........ correct me if im wrong

Orlando Pace Rams just got a 1 yr deal? -never be able to get him
Walter Jones Sea im not a big fan but hes better than what we have
Tra Thomas Phil color me impressed hes damn good Kyle Clifton GB ok player
Brad Hopkins Tenn good player up there in years
LJ Shelton AZ hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Obviously id throw some money at Tra Thomas and but im sure philly will too and possibly fanchise him but Walter Jones or LJ Shelton would be ok with me so ill say......... 1)Thomas 2)Jones 3)Shelton

clifton is the best offensive lineman in the nfc this year, i cant remember where ive heard that but i did

from what I understand, Orlando still wears the franchise tag. He will hold out like he always does until a week before the season and he will be signed to another one year deal...

Shelton got extended this year.

Chad Clifton seems to be suffering no ill effects from that broken pelvis that left him in Tampa General Hospital for a month last year. And he proceeded to dominate Simeon Rice in the rematch in Tampa this year.

Great young player.

Shelton is the best BIG tackle FA , Tre Thomas will stay in Philly, if he is over 30 they may tag him and not offer big cash. The Card T is the man to get, big. Hope to see oakland make him a good offer.

They can tender tag him after a franchise tag? More money, one year, two firsts if you match and the team gets deny if it is first time he is free...? Correct? So to claim Pace would require a high trade . Diubt he leaves, he and Turley are good.

Back
Top Bottom