Penn State Ex-Coach, Others Charged in Child Sex Case | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Penn State Ex-Coach, Others Charged in Child Sex Case

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'll take Miami's scandal with a Ponzi schemer getting kids some hookers and boat rides anyday.

:lol: :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2011/11/05/penn-state-ex-coach-others-charged-in-child-sex-case/

clear.gif

Death penalty is the only reasonable course of action against PSU IYAM.

This is a pretty disgusting story. A lot of heads are going to roll for this.

REading stuff, it's very sick. There are gonna be a lot of changes in State College. The question is how much of this goes on JoePa? He did nothing legally wrong, but there is NO WAY he didn't know what was going on.

REading stuff, it's very sick. There are gonna be a lot of changes in State College. The question is how much of this goes on JoePa? He did nothing legally wrong, but there is NO WAY he didn't know what was going on.

I think this is his last year. Either he retires or he's forced out. It sickens me that a person can hear about this happening, and bring it up with his AD instead of the police.

Most are speculating that Joe Pa will retire in the next couple week..

How can Joe convice this kids to keep playing for him?

It may not be considered illegal, but the fact that he didn't call the police is ridiculous. I don't care what the state of pa rules say for state employees. He's an adult who should've either confronted sandusky or called the police.

I am very honestly surprised. No way, no how did I see THIS one coming.

Miami and all their "Issues"? Sure!
OSU and the shenanigans, a little shocking that Tressel was such a dirtbag, but sure.

JoPa????? No way, no how did I ever see this one coming. No way no how......

Penn State is indeed going to pay very heavily for this.

Honest question. How much does this dirty JoPa's legacy???

I am very honestly surprised. No way, no how did I see THIS one coming.

Miami and all their "Issues"? Sure!
OSU and the shenanigans, a little shocking that Tressel was such a dirtbag, but sure.

JoPa????? No way, no how did I ever see this one coming. No way no how......

Penn State is indeed going to pay very heavily for this.

Honest question. How much does this dirty JoPa's legacy???

Tarnishes his legacy for sure...

Paterno is going to be gone for sure..Does anyone think that Golden would leave Miami for Penn St?

Paterno is going to be gone for sure..Does anyone think that Golden would leave Miami for Penn St?

Yeah, I agree and I think it sucks.

I am brought down each year a little more by exactly what College football really is. Used to be a great bastion of Alma Matter against Alma Matter, but has morphed into nothing but Minor League sports in the guise of Collegiate $$$$.

I will applaud when the cloak finally comes off, and athletes no longer have to attend class, which of course is paid for by all of us, to showcase their skills.

A lot of people in these parts believed this could be JoePa's last year anyways, not just because he broke every record their is to break, but also because his health. He's not ill or anything, but he is physically weaker and really can't do as much as he used to.

Now would Golden leave to become the HC of Penn State? Living in the heart of PA for most of my life, I can tell you that even back in 2008, the rumor was that Golden was next in line at Penn State and he wanted the job. The other name mentioned is Greg Schiano who also reportedly really covets the job.

It all depends on who the new AD will be though. A lot of people want Tom Bradley as the HC (and many believe he is basically the HC now anyways), but a lot of people also want to get away from the current staff. Guys like Schiano and Golden coached briefly under JoePa, but have carved their own style over the years (Golden played under JoePa, but only coached under him for 1 year. Most of his time has been under Tom O'Brien and Al Groh. Schaino was there for 5 years, but also spent time in the NFL and coaching under Butch Davis at Miami)

Before this incident, maybe. Now? Doubt it. This is going to kill recruiting for Penn State. If I'm a parent, I'm not sending my kid to a school that has a coach raping boys in the showers, and then covers it up, and I'm sure a hell of a lot of parents feel the same way.

Back
Top Bottom