**** Penn State Fans Say... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Penn State Fans Say...

:bobdole:

In my opinion he was a good guy. Paterno obviously did not know that abuse of any child was going on, anyone who thinks so is ignorant. Did he HEAR of the allegations? yes but I am sure he was lead to believe they were false allegations meant to defame a "friend" and the school. Paterno is not the police, he went to his superiors who most likely later told him that they were false allegations.
I do not usually use God or religion to make a point, like a crazy person but......When all is said and done, and most of the people involved in Joe Peterno's downfall are in front of God, they will be told that they destroyed the reputation of a innocent man. When he was fired, his life was basically over. Football WAS his life, when they took that away, it made his death from cancer come quick.

Rest in Peace to an innocent man! Joe Paterno!

"There is a reason God allows these things to happen. But it's His plan not ours. His plan was to raise Joe high above all college coaches, with winning, academia, graduating players, donating money, teaching character, integrity, honesty, and on and on, to put penn state on the map. This despicable, heinous crime would never have gotten the attention from the media/public if Joe wasn't 'Joepa'. The truth is, child molestation is going on EVERYWHERE. This attention to Psu about the monster Jerry is because of Joe... People are now more aware more than ever. People are now able to talk about it, talk to their kids, talk to each other, look for signs, teach their kids about improper behavior with adults and to speak out. The awareness never would have happened if Joe wasn't JoePa. So even in his death he is making an impact. I can live with that."

:bobdole:

You cant make this **** up.

Looks like he's going to be in for a shock, because the NCAA DOES have the authority to do whatever the **** it wants because this DOES break NCAA rules. Worst case of LOIC we've seen since SMU, and breaks every NCAA bylaw regarding ethics.

Usually watching a school get hammered by the NCAA doesn't really me excite me. But there's just such a high amount of delusion regarding Penn State fans, I'm kind of looking forward to it.

I want to believe thats a well executed troll, but judging by most of the posts on PSU boards I actually dont think it is.

I was thinking the same thing. Troll of the year if it is.

Joe is a hero BECAUSE he did nothing, allowing the child molestation to reach it's full potential of national attention (..."impact" if you will. Sandusky would.). :bobdole:

Last edited by a moderator:
This mentality is precisely the reason the death penalty should be handed down! The thought of football above all else is sickening!

some of these reactions are hilarious:

So I guess we should expect NCAA agents to come melt our B1G Championship rings and wipe our memory, men-in-black style #canterasehistory—
Ryan M. Scherer (@SchererDumbLuck) July 23, 2012

http://deadspin.com/5928385/i-hope-...-the-ncaas-penn-state-punishment?popular=true

The link provides a complete list of Penn St ers responses to the punishments handed down by the NCAA.
Ill put money down that the NCAA is ran by a bunch of ******s.

Yea, thats an N bomb. :bobdole:
Is the 60 million being divided by the young boys who are now grown ass flaming ****ing ******s that Sandusky molested?

Horrible. Jay Paterno? Is that you?

And finally, I'll take stupid **** Joe Paterno said for 800 please Alex....................
I say **** the victims. Again.

Was called an ******* cuz I dont feel sorry 4 Sandusky boy sex partners they let it happen didnt fight say no or tell. they went back 4 more

Probably the worst one. Cant believe I left it out. Written by a genius named "Dre".

http://deadspin.com/5928385/i-hope-...-the-ncaas-penn-state-punishment?popular=true

The link provides a complete list of Penn St ers responses to the punishments handed down by the NCAA.

Yea, thats an N bomb. :bobdole:

Horrible. Jay Paterno? Is that you?

And finally, I'll take stupid **** Joe Paterno said for 800 please Alex....................

Wow just wow! That is the future of this country and people wonder why we are falling behind? A generation that is willing to resort to all means to defend a **** college football team! The pathetic thing is these dim wits don't even realize Joe Pa is the reason that team is second tier Big Ten garbage!

Last edited by a moderator:
thCA8OH3T4-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom