**** Penn State Fans Say... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Penn State Fans Say...

thCA8OH3T4-1.jpg

Is this referring to the kids that Sandusky butt****ed?

Time to ACT - What we need is LEGAL Shock and Awe Reply

We need to start legal actions on EVERYONE involved in this. WHERE IS THE LEGAL: PROCESS IN CREATING THESE ACTIONS?

This is just more evidence of Political coverup and collusion - behind the scenes manipulation of this whole affair!!

The core issue we have is that this is all action is that NEW VICTIMS ARE BEING CREATED through the irresponsible and illegal actions of a mob. Penn State has been judged guilt without the benefit of facts or any form of basic American values and basic protection under the law.

We need to hammer home - " NCAA what do you support - The Law or something much less."

Your cry for REMEMBER THE VICTIMS rings hollow ...you have just created new VICTIMS by your total disegard of any form of Basic American Values. JUSTICE DOES NOT EXIST WHEN THE LAWS OF THE LAND ARE IGNORED.

This is nothing more than a HATE CRIME and the individuals involved should be TRIED UNDER THOSE LAWS!!

What happens when they find the Freeh report to be political garbage? Are their actions going to be reversed? Right!!!

ITS TIME FOR PSU to go for the legal throat on these slimeballs. And there are TONS of slimeball targets for any extensive legal action. Start with our own "puppets of Corbett" - the BOT!

:lol:

What the NCAA is about to do is totally unconstitutional. What ever happened to due process? This is more like Nazi Germany than the United States of America.

Yet there are schools who still cheat at recruiting and awarding improper benefits to players once they get on campus. and there are schools being coached by HCs who are total jerks.

ok all you legal minds, who has standing to sue the NCAA Reply

the players, the paternos, the season ticket holders. what other way can this ruling be challenged but through a class action lawsuit?

Id imagine that the season ticket holders would have a very good case against the ncaa

I say the teamsters are the biggest failures, lets face if the Janitors

had done reported what they had seen, we may not be here. Why didnt they report? because of fear of their jobs. Why would a Teamster fear for their job for doing the right thing, if the Teamster were doing their job.

Im dying here :sidelol:

I love how ignorant they are claiming it unconstitutional! Morons the constitution protects you from the government not the NCAA.

Here's a damn good one:

"We have raped a generation-and-a-half of young black athletes. We have taken kids and sold them on bouncing a ball and running with the football and that being able to do certain things athletically was going to be an end in itself.
"We cannot afford to do that to another generation."

Guess who said that?

Joseph Vincent Paterno himself.

:lol: :lol:

There's always Slippery Rock for this delusional fanbase.... they'll need it.

Can't say I'm surprised. I have a few hundred videos on YouTube, primarily old sporting events like Olympics, golf, tennis, college football. Initially I didn't pay too much attention to the comments until I started receiving complaints in personal messages. Parents were upset at the language and themes in the comments. The tapes of the Miami/Penn State Fiesta Bowl from January 1987 were receiving most of the attention. I scrolled through the comments and couldn't believe how crude and vile the Penn State fans were. It was one profane attack after another toward Testaverde and the Canes program in general. I ended up deleting dozens of comments.

At that point I changed preferences and started having the comments on any video forwarded to my email box. The trend continued. The course of conversation on virtually any other topic is fine but whenever I received a comment on those videos I could all but guarantee it would be another low class remark from a Penn State fan. That fan base has easily been the most disgusting of any I've had to deal with. In my little world, once the Sandusky scandal broke I was comforted primarily because I knew it meant the Penn State fans would no longer swarm those videos with the crude comments. That held true for a few months, until one Penn State fan jumped in with the old familiar themes. Canes fans pounced on him, as in...are you serious?

BTW, my YouTube account was recently approved beyond 15 minutes so I've started uploading full Canes games. I put the famous 1991 Miami/FSU Wide Right game up a few days ago, along with the Oklahoma game from 1985, Cal from 1990, and the incredible rally at Michigan from 1988, a 31-30 escape. The Michigan tape is poor audio quality so I'll replace it with a different version fairly soon. Next on the agenda I'm going to upload some inglorious defeats from early in Jimmy Johnson's tenure, the Fiesta Bowl loss to UCLA in the 1984 season and the Sugar Bowl debacle against Tennessee the following year. Account name is AwsiDooger.

Some posters here may remember I uploaded the famous Dolphins/Bears game from 1985 to YouTube a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, I had to yank those videos last year due to copyright claims from the NFL. YouTube threatened to zap my account unless I deleted the videos immediately.

Yeah, I'm certain the prosperity of the NFL was really threatened by a public viewing of a game from a quarter of a century earlier.

Awsi, good stuff per usual.

You should share a link to your YouTube account in the Official Hurricanes thread.

It has been so long since I've seen the Hurricanes I remember. I'll definitely be watching a few hours of those videos lol.

:up:

Can't say I'm surprised. I have a few hundred videos on YouTube, primarily old sporting events like Olympics, golf, tennis, college football. Initially I didn't pay too much attention to the comments until I started receiving complaints in personal messages. Parents were upset at the language and themes in the comments. The tapes of the Miami/Penn State Fiesta Bowl from January 1987 were receiving most of the attention. I scrolled through the comments and couldn't believe how crude and vile the Penn State fans were. It was one profane attack after another toward Testaverde and the Canes program in general. I ended up deleting dozens of comments.

At that point I changed preferences and started having the comments on any video forwarded to my email box. The trend continued. The course of conversation on virtually any other topic is fine but whenever I received a comment on those videos I could all but guarantee it would be another low class remark from a Penn State fan. That fan base has easily been the most disgusting of any I've had to deal with. In my little world, once the Sandusky scandal broke I was comforted primarily because I knew it meant the Penn State fans would no longer swarm those videos with the crude comments. That held true for a few months, until one Penn State fan jumped in with the old familiar themes. Canes fans pounced on him, as in...are you serious?

BTW, my YouTube account was recently approved beyond 15 minutes so I've started uploading full Canes games. I put the famous 1991 Miami/FSU Wide Right game up a few days ago, along with the Oklahoma game from 1985, Cal from 1990, and the incredible rally at Michigan from 1988, a 31-30 escape. The Michigan tape is poor audio quality so I'll replace it with a different version fairly soon. Next on the agenda I'm going to upload some inglorious defeats from early in Jimmy Johnson's tenure, the Fiesta Bowl loss to UCLA in the 1984 season and the Sugar Bowl debacle against Tennessee the following year. Account name is AwsiDooger.

Some posters here may remember I uploaded the famous Dolphins/Bears game from 1985 to YouTube a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, I had to yank those videos last year due to copyright claims from the NFL. YouTube threatened to zap my account unless I deleted the videos immediately.

Yeah, I'm certain the prosperity of the NFL was really threatened by a public viewing of a game from a quarter of a century earlier.

Damn I wish I were computer savy. I have an old VHS of the 1988 beat down of Penn St at the hands of WVU. The mountaineers rolled up like 45 or 52 points IN THE FIRST HALF against Penn St in that game.

The funny part is that during the middle of the 2nd qtr, Brent Mustberger is rolling off some stats about how a Joe Pa defense had never given up 40 in an entire game before, much less a half, and how they had just played a close game vs. Bama and even though it wasnt the best Penn St team that year, they were still really good defensively...... nevertheless, its at that point the camera shows Paterno pacing up and down the sideline and Mustberger says..... "And that man, Joe Paterno, has never found himself in the middle of a situation like this."

That line was one of the first things that came in my head when all this **** went down. Had to dig the tape out and watch it a few months ago.

Read the Christian Hackenberg mentions on Twitter....

Apparently bowl games are just one extra game that they play for fun. They don't really mean anything.

These people are bat **** crazy lolol.

"@chackenberg1 already wondering who will play you in the movie (we are penn state) #wearemarshall"

"if @chackenberg1 stays. We can make it through this. #savior #WeAre"

"@chackenberg1 hack let's make history come to PSU screw bowls games O Brien will get you to the show and you'll be prepared
@MattyICE369 @chackenberg1 also a bowl game is one extra game teams play for fun they do not mean anything let get paid come to PSU"

"@chackenberg1 Hang in there Brother, PSU needs you now more than ever. GO STATE!!"

"@chackenberg1 Staying at Penn State through this difficult time would show the kind of character NFL coaches are looking for. We need ya kid"

"@chackenberg1 Man I know u don't know me but please go to penn st. Do it for joe pa and for the fans. We really really need u.

Apparently bowl games are just one extra game that they play for fun. They don't really mean anything.

"@chackenberg1 already wondering who will play you in the movie (we are penn state) #wearemarshall"

"@chackenberg1 hack let's make history come to PSU screw bowls games O Brien will get you to the show and you'll be prepared
@MattyICE369 @chackenberg1 also a bowl game is one extra game teams play for fun they do not mean anything let get paid come to PSU"

"@chackenberg1 Hang in there Brother, PSU needs you now more than ever. GO STATE!!"

"@chackenberg1 Staying at Penn State through this difficult time would show the kind of character NFL coaches are looking for. We need ya kid"

"@chackenberg1 Man I know u don't know me but please go to penn st. Do it for joe pa and for the fans. We really really need u.

Can't wait to read those if (when) he cuts and runs.

Some of these are obviously written by grown men which, to me, is disturbing a grown man would beg a high school kid for anything.

MadDog will love this one.

"Ohio State and Michigan have been terrified of Penn State since the announcement to join was made, and the league office has never been nothing more than their personal secretarial pool. The other schools were to cowered from decades of toiling on the Buckverine Plantation that they no longer had any fight in them. They wanted Penn State for our national reputation, JoePa's clean reputation and our recruiting footprint, but they were scared that we would come in at the height of our powers and DOMINATE! The game was cooked from the beginning. We've had two decades of it from the rotten officiating, curious scheduling and worst of all the unforgivable voting in 1994. Imagine if Joe had been awarded his rightful national championship in 1994. It could have launched a decade long dominance where no school could have come close to touching us.

Fast forward to this Spring, and don't think for one minute that Ohio State and Michigan and their 8 robots didn't lobby hard and fierce to cut BOB off at the knees before he could get things rolling.

When we have our new leadership in place, one of the first things on the agenda needs to be a serious reconsideration of our continued second class citizen status in this corrupt league."

Back
Top Bottom