**** Penn State Fans Say... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Penn State Fans Say...

Man some of these idiots really make the first amendment look like a bad thing.

Leave it up to a Penn State fan to talk down to 2 schools who have a combined 16 more National Championships than Penn State. I'm sure they were awfully scared of Penn State and made all this happen to them. I'm sure Florida and Florida State were the reason for the Miami Pell Grant scandal as well. Those bastards...

Leave it up to a Penn State fan to talk down to 2 schools who have a combined 16 more National Championships than Penn State. I'm sure they were awfully scared of Penn State and made all this happen to them. I'm sure Florida and Florida State were the reason for the Miami Pell Grant scandal as well. Those bastards...

They make FSU fans seem tolerable.

MadDog will love this one.
:lol: :lol: Thats a classic. Ive never seen a program where the fans think so highly of it despite the fact they blow year in and year out. Well I have, but only in college football. Penn St is some big power. Get real. They are lucky to go to the outback bowl every year where the only people watching are their own fans and degenerate gamblers. They like so many other ****ty teams these days go .500 or worse against legit programs, while beating up on the handful of **** teams in the bottom of their league combined with the 4 gimmie wins they throw in on their non conference schedule. College football. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Thats a classic. Ive never seen a program where the fans think so highly of it despite the fact they blow year in and year out. Well I have, but only in college football. Penn St is some big power. Get real. They are lucky to go to the outback bowl every year where the only people watching are their own fans and degenerate gamblers. They like so many other ****ty teams these days go .500 or worse against legit programs, while beating up on the handful of **** teams in the bottom of their league combined with the 4 gimmie wins they throw in on their non conference schedule. College football. :lol:

I assume since you are posting you are a member of this site right?

Back
Top Bottom