Pennington done | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pennington done

Really?

There is about 16 threads about this, look in Beast of the East forum.

just because the patriots lose harrison doesnt mean anything because yalls houdl nkow best they find a way to win but with out pennington the jets are probably doen for the year and the bills arnt looking like a big threat so winning the divison isnt out of reach

So far every team in the AFC East except for the Dolphins have sustained an injury to a major player: Jets= Pennington, Patriots= Rodney Harrison, Bills= Takio Spikes. Maybe this year the Dolphins can be the lucky ones when it comes to avoiding major injuries to key players (unless you count Will Poole, then we've been hit already as well).

As hard as it is to believe, I really feel bad for them. They went from possible contender to favorite for the number one pick

true,nothing set yet for phins ..........

..........but all of the injured players ( including jay ) have been DOLPHIN killers in the last few years , so while NOTHING has been won yet , i am VERY happy this morning :D :D :D

PassRush said:
As hard as it is to believe, I really feel bad for them. They went from possible contender to favorite for the number one pick

Lets hope they don't fall that far. A few good pics and they could be really tough next yr.

Back
Top Bottom