PENNINGTON JERSEYS - also CSONKA, BESS , BROWN & GINN | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PENNINGTON JERSEYS - also CSONKA, BESS , BROWN & GINN

I concur with the above, he's probably swamped...ive ordered 4-5 jerseys from the thread starter and its legit, email him and he'll get back to you, actually i just ordered an orange Pennington as well earlier this week, can't wait for it to get in. I have two Marino Throwbacks, a white Ronnie Brown, and an Aqua Jake Long and all of the jerseys are AWESOME quality...they are replithentics but theres not much difference u can tell between them and the real thing, and for 55 bucks, its less than a replica, its a STEAL...

what fakes lenny?? ive ordered some of these jerseys my self....way better than the $80 screen printed jerseys that crack and fade after a few washes...and these are almost half the price....i will never buy another screen print jersey....unless u got $300 bucks to throw down for one at yer local champs or NFL.com (wich i dont) then these are your best choice....these are sweet!! i have pics of my Pennington if anyones interested...i will also have Bess pics tomorrow....just shoot me an email
or on yahoo messenger ruddfan_8810

not official licensed nfl product = fake
crappy letters that bubble up = fake
but there's no sense in arguing. i will still laugh at you and anyone else that i come across wearing it. different strokes for different folks.

not official licensed nfl product = fake
crappy letters that bubble up = fake
but there's no sense in arguing. i will still laugh at you and anyone else that i come across wearing it. different strokes for different folks.

I have gotten one jersey from him and three or four other E-Bay "fakes". All have cost me under $60, look much better than the $80 screen print crap and all have been washed many times and the letters have not bubbled up or came off or anything else.

I have gotten one jersey from him and three or four other E-Bay "fakes". All have cost me under $60, look much better than the $80 screen print crap and all have been washed many times and the letters have not bubbled up or came off or anything else.

exactly...i have not had a problem with any of mine...and they are way better than the screen printed stuff for $80 that crack and fade after a few washes...id glady get a few of these instead of paying $300 for 1....

I sent him an e-mail when I got home tonight about getting an XL Penny in orange. Within a couple of hours he sent me an e-mail saying he had one in stock and sent me a paypal invoice. Now I will have an orange Penny, aqua Peezy and white Big Jake :)

I don't get it. I've been emailing this guy for two weeks now and he's not gotten back to me. All I want is a damn Ronnie Brown jersey before the Jets game.

I don't get it. I've been emailing this guy for two weeks now and he's not gotten back to me. All I want is a damn Ronnie Brown jersey before the Jets game.

I sent him an e-mail and asked him to pm you here. I think there must be a problem with your e-mails reaching him. Because he has replied any time I have e-mailed him very quickly.

I hope so. I didn't do anything to have him ignore me so I wasn't sure. I just want to rock my Ronnie Brown jersey on the 28th.

Also if worse comes to worse I can paypal someone else the money if you can get the jersey sent here. I just want this mfer for the game.

those are so stupid looking...numbers are wrong material and to vibrant in color

all his white jerseys have wrong " Dolphins" logo across chest, white jerseys are supposed to have aqua " Dolphins logo" not white with aqua border

Why people buy these chinese fakes I will never get. I have 8 Authentics and only paid $300 for my new Ricky Williams

all it takes is a little time and research to understand what to look for in fakes and to search the internet for peoples used Auth. that want to sell because they dont fit etc....

for anyone living in Broward , check out TeamChoice in Coral Square mall, where i got my Ronnie B. Jason T. Zach T. jerseys
( they do random sales with Auth. and 1/2 off any injured player)

those are so stupid looking...numbers are wrong material and to vibrant in color

all his white jerseys have wrong " Dolphins" logo across chest, white jerseys are supposed to have aqua " Dolphins logo" not white with aqua border

Why people buy these chinese fakes I will never get. I have 8 Authentics and only paid $300 for my new Ricky Williams

all it takes is a little time and research to understand what to look for in fakes and to search the internet for peoples used Auth. that want to sell because they dont fit etc....

for anyone living in Broward , check out TeamChoice in Coral Square mall, where i got my Ronnie B. Jason T. Zach T. jerseys
( they do random sales with Auth. and 1/2 off any injured player)

Most people don't have $300 to buy a jersey.

Did he contact you houtz?

He did PM me. Thanks for letting him know. He said he didn't get any of my emails. Is it cool if I PM you my email address and you can give it to him?

Most people don't have $300 to buy a jersey.

I understand that, but I was able to find a red cardinals Emitt Smith for $45 and a navy cowboys Emmitt Smith for $80.

just do some searching and you can find a good jersey

Back
Top Bottom