PENNINGTON JERSEYS - also CSONKA, BESS , BROWN & GINN | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PENNINGTON JERSEYS - also CSONKA, BESS , BROWN & GINN

I understand that, but I was able to find a red cardinals Emitt Smith for $45 and a navy cowboys Emmitt Smith for $80.

just do some searching and you can find a good jersey

It's no problem finding cheap authentics if you want retired or traded players. Your not going to find a real Porter or Pennington jersey for cheap. Unless you want a Steelers or Jets version.

I just got my orange Pennington and it is GREAT!!!!!!!! is it an "authentic"? no, but it is the best replica i could get. Much better than 80 bucks for a crap screen printed, and i don't have 300 bucks for a new jersey. Thanks Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand that, but I was able to find a red cardinals Emitt Smith for $45 and a navy cowboys Emmitt Smith for $80.

just do some searching and you can find a good jersey

I'm a fins fan man. I could give a **** about one of the worse football analysts in the industry. Yes he was good as a player but let's be honest, the mfer should be unemployed.

I'm a fins fan man. I could give a **** about one of the worse football analysts in the industry. Yes he was good as a player but let's be honest, the mfer should be unemployed.

So am I...just using the Emiths of examples

you can find any Auth. cheap

got my first Taylor for $100 at a reebok outlet store in Orlando, while he was with the Fins

Back
Top Bottom