Pennington`s Arm | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pennington`s Arm

burger13 said:
Pennington's arm is very weak by NFL standards when he is 100% healthy.....at 70% he couldn't even throw a 15 yard out.

You better hope he CAN get back to 100%, I heard someone saying that no QB has ever had to come back from this specific kind of surgery.

I thought you all said that his arm was jsut fine!?!?!

Just thought I'd pull this up for the benefit of all of our Jet fans here. :D

BwanaZulia said:
Him and his weak arm smothered the Dolphins last year. Don't you remember the smashing on MNF (I was there)? No, not the one a few years ago, that we came back and won with a field goal (Boy was THAT harsh) but last year?

Come on... think real hard.

Maybe you should hold off on your laughter till you have a winning season again, or make the playoffs.

BZ

come on BZ are you serious? your gonna pull that card out on team last year with no coach, a rb that quits! that is pathetic!! i felt bad for you guys, but not anymore i hope you lose every game from here on out, and hermie gets fired. then will see how funny football really is:fire:

burger13 said:
I thought you all said that his arm was jsut fine!?!?!

Just thought I'd pull this up for the benefit of all of our Jet fans here. :D

In Week 1 his arm looked fine, in Week 2 he looked good at times but he reinjured it in Week 3. That has nothing to do w. how it looked prior to that.

Why did Hermie put Chad back in the game after Fiedler got hurt?....should have gone with their 3rd QB...now the Jets are screwed.....turning to Vinny. :lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
come on BZ are you serious? your gonna pull that card out on team last year with no coach, a rb that quits! that is pathetic!! i felt bad for you guys, but not anymore i hope you lose every game from here on out, and hermie gets fired. then will see how funny football really is:fire:

That was posted like 3 weeks ago.

See how fast things change?

BZ

Back
Top Bottom