Pennington to Miss Season Opener, Could Miss Miami Game Too | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pennington to Miss Season Opener, Could Miss Miami Game Too

Hmm I didn't know that. Would seem that Olandis Gary really has been a disappointment. They are shopping him around in trade. They want a 3rd supposedly, but that is so incredibly funny its not.

i dont care if hes in or not, i think we will kick the crap out of them.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Hmm I didn't know that. Would seem that Olandis Gary really has been a disappointment. They are shopping him around in trade. They want a 3rd supposedly, but that is so incredibly funny its not.
where did you hear this?:lol:

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Willis McGahee's knee was a "gruesome" injury. Supposed to take at least a year to recover. Here we are, about 8 months away from the injury and he's already practicing with the Bills. He'll be put on IR for political reasons, not health.

I'm telling you, since its his NON-throwing hand, his recovery will be way quicker than the normal 6-8 weeks. I doubt he'll be in against Miami...and I'm not saying Miami automatically loses to the Jets but lets face it...its in NY. We were a horrible road team last year and the Jets with Pennington are still a quality team. This team will have to prove to me that our road woes are over, before I think any differently.

lets face it, we lost that game by a fumble (if you look close at teh replay its not a fumble cus rickys knees were down)and a TD that was called back due to that stupid new rule that says even if you catch it in the endzone for a second and then fall out of bounds where the ground jogs the ball slightly, then it is not a TD! lets face it, we got ripped off by NY once again.

3:45 EST - ESPN RADIO just reported - NYJ reports Pennington out at least 12 weeks.

The Bills offense is *highly* overrated. In fact, I wouldnt be surprise if we had a better offense this season then they do. Last season they gained 200 more yards then us and scored one more point.

They lost approximately 2000 yards of offseason production between Price, Riemersma, and Centers. The onus is on wheover they replaced at FB, TE, and Josh Reed to take up that extra. A frankly, it shouldnt surprise anyone if they fail to next season.

Josh Reed hasnt exactly been tearing it up, from what I hear. He hasnt had 5 receptions yet this offseason, and obviously hasnt looked like Price did. I dont even know who the other guys are.

They're going to a more run oriented offense, but with who? For example, we're a run oriented offense. Henry is a good back, but he cant do it by himself. For example, we had like 700 yards last season rushing that Ricky didnt run on. Who is going to fill in those gaps for them? Olandis Gary is susposedly on his way out, and McGahee still aint playing for a while. How much more can you afford to run fumbling bumbling Henry, anyway? And can he handle the extra planning against him now that they have less of a passing game?

I] 3:45 EST - ESPN RADIO just reported - NYJ reports Pennington out at least 12 weeks. [/I]

You here that fine, baked aroma? That means the Jets are done, take them out of the oven. Nothing says loving like Jets in the oven.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
The Bills offense is *highly* overrated. In fact, I wouldnt be surprise if we had a better offense this season then they do. Last season they gained 200 more yards then us and scored one more point.

They lost approximately 2000 yards of offseason production between Price, Riemersma, and Centers. The onus is on wheover they replaced at FB, TE, and Josh Reed to take up that extra. A frankly, it shouldnt surprise anyone if they fail to next season.

Josh Reed hasnt exactly been tearing it up, from what I hear. He hasnt had 5 receptions yet this offseason, and obviously hasnt looked like Price did. I dont even know who the other guys are.

They're going to a more run oriented offense, but with who? For example, we're a run oriented offense. Henry is a good back, but he cant do it by himself. For example, we had like 700 yards last season rushing that Ricky didnt run on. Who is going to fill in those gaps for them? Olandis Gary is susposedly on his way out, and McGahee still aint playing for a while. How much more can you afford to run fumbling bumbling Henry, anyway? And can he handle the extra planning against him now that they have less of a passing game?

that sounds like a lot of wishful thinking disgusting....address your own team first....your receiving corps rivals some of the worst in the league, you automatically assume ricky will rush for another 1800 yards, your offensive line is shaky, your lb corps is paper thin, and you have the hardest december schedule....good luck:lol:

Originally posted by Disgustipate

Yah for all that hype about the Bills offense they didn't do much better overall. They just lived off the big play.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

that sounds like a lot of wishful thinking disgusting....address your own team first....your receiving corps rivals some of the worst in the league, you automatically assume ricky will rush for another 1800 yards, your offensive line is shaky, your lb corps is paper thin, and you have the hardest december schedule....good luck:lol:

Our offensive line was more shaky last year, we are resting Ricky throught the preseason and giving him more snaps this year then last when we used to take him out on 3rd downs for the first 2/3rds of the season which we aren't doing now. Our LB corps is STRONGER then last year and we've always had a tough december schedule.

Nice try though.

Back
Top Bottom