Pennington wins AP comeback player of the year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pennington wins AP comeback player of the year

chad pennington is slightly better than jay fiedler in his heyday. and there is a huge difference between the reported 95.7 passer rating and his actual 82.6.
The article doesn't state it...But I think that 95.7 is his passer rating on 3rd downs.

I am pretty sure the Defensive Player of the Year will be announced tomorrow....I think Jason Taylor will get it.

Good for Pennington. He seems like a good guy. He deserves it. He has gone along way with that noodle arm

Congrats to Chad Pennington.

Off Topic but when I first heard his name I thought he must be some kind of WASP. But he's just a hillbilly.

this just proves how little this award actually means. you know who else came back from a serious shoulder injury? someone who actually got votes for the NFL mvp, Drew Brees. chad pennington had one more touchdown than interception this season and towards the backstretch he was average on his best day. what a joke.

Someone who didn't miss a game, someone who led his team to 10 wins in the weak NFC.

Someone who didn't miss a game, someone who led his team to 10 wins in the weak NFC.

You are right Brees seemed healthy all ths year, but are you saying the Saints are overrated?

You are right Brees seemed healthy all ths year, but are you saying the Saints are overrated?

The Saints are a good team but thye won 10 in the NFC and we won 10 in the AFC, they wouldn't have won 10 playing n the AFC.

good for him. It is pretty hard to be as good as he is when coming off 2 shoulder injuries

Back
Top Bottom