Per Marvez: Miami Ol Coach Chosen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Per Marvez: Miami Ol Coach Chosen

I really believe the scheme had a LOT to do with some of our O-line failures for quite some time.
They sometimes just looked lost, especially in pass pro. I've got to think most of it was scheme and coaching.

Now we just need a 3 new starters that can play and we're set.

Right now you have Tunsil and James. There are some centers and guards I like, but they will require a trade back and we may need to ignore the defense if we do.

Bradbury the center out of NC State would be a great round 2 pick, but he could go early round 2 to late round 1. I like Jenkins from Miss State as well.

Linstrom would be a nice add at Guard and Risner feels more like an interior guy. Those 4 are all in that late round 1 early round 2 range. So if you decide to trade back, those could be options.

Right now you have Tunsil and James. There are some centers and guards I like, but they will require a trade back and we may need to ignore the defense if we do.

Bradbury the center out of NC State would be a great round 2 pick, but he could go early round 2 to late round 1. I like Jenkins from Miss State as well.

Linstrom would be a nice add at Guard and Risner feels more like an interior guy. Those 4 are all in that late round 1 early round 2 range. So if you decide to trade back, those could be options.

Maybe. We don't know what the staff thinks of Sitton, Kilgore, Swanson, Brendel. 1-2 wouldn't surprise me

Interesting Marvez news broke yesterday and yet no more info about its validity..

Colts just extended Glowinski, an x- free agent I thought might be an interesting pickup.

"Colts signed RG Mark Glowinski to a three-year, $18 million extension through 2021." (rotoworld)
hmm 6 mil a year

I think you're right. I am fixated on Bradbury the way I was on Dallas Goedert last year in that round.

Back
Top Bottom