Per Tony Pauline: Dolphins Targetting Qb Justin Herbert In Draft | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Per Tony Pauline: Dolphins Targetting Qb Justin Herbert In Draft

I want them to focus on Defense this draft. Mainly that line and linebackers. Don’t give up a pirates booty of picks for Herbert. That would be a mistake imo

I want them to focus on Defense this draft. Mainly that line and linebackers. Don’t give up a pirates booty of picks for Herbert. That would be a mistake imo

Yep. I'm 100% on board with this. So much Dline talent and luckily that's where we will be looking this offseason for help. Wouldn't mind a center either.

This better be the year they finally fix that run defense. Cause my God it’s been ugly for awhile.

Good God, Someone needs to get Tannenbaum out of Miami...
This is "Trader Mike" Tannenbaum we're talking about. He'll trade his House, his Farm, his Mother and his Mistress if he could. The scary part is our Knucklehead owner might just let him do this. God pray for all of us!!!

People are really over-estimating how much Mike Tannenbaum would be involved in the decision about Justin Herbert, or the QB position in general.

#1 is Adam Gase
#2 is Chris Grier
#3 is Mike Tannenbaum and he's a distant third

It's worth noting that Tannenbaum has a history of pushing hard to do deals to get his target, and thus it is fair to start contemplating what Miami would give up in a trade scenario for Herbert. However, that wouldn't happen unless Gase first and Grier second were 100% sold on Justin Herbert.

I’m still predicting Tannenbaum and Burke to fired
on the same glorious day. I don’t think Miami wins another game with Brock starting. I don’t think we’ll have go to that far.

I’m still predicting Tannenbaum and Burke to fired
on the same glorious day. I don’t think Miami wins another game with Brock starting. I don’t think we’ll have go to that far.
I can’t see Ross firing Tannebaum. He’s like his football confidant/New York ties buddy.
I think they’re like BFFs.

Yup!!! Be prepared to lose about 1/3 of Miami's draft choices over the next 2-3 seasons?

If we lose out we could finish with the 5th pick or so, which would mean we wouldn't have to give up THAT many high picks. Eagles moved up from 8 to 2 and gave up a 1st, 3rd and 4th that year and a 1st and 2nd the following draft. We could possibly give up the same to get from 5 to 1.

If Herbert can’t navigate a pocket, sense pressure, escapee a rush, throw accurately on a CONSISTENT basis then I DONT want him.

I’m no draft expert, so someone please fill me in on him

If Herbert can’t navigate a pocket, sense pressure, escapee a rush, throw accurately on a CONSISTENT basis then I DONT want him.

I’m no draft expert, so someone please fill me in on him

He can do those things, but his throwing motion bothers me.

Back
Top Bottom