Per Tony Pauline: Dolphins Targetting Qb Justin Herbert In Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Per Tony Pauline: Dolphins Targetting Qb Justin Herbert In Draft

Enter Trader Mike...

And there is a bigger decision facing Ross, although he will push it down the road..... let this staff pick the next QB or let the next staff do it.

If TB is allowed to pick, RT will be packaged in an attempt to trade up. It will be important to get him back on the field this year. And I'm sure we will pay handsomely to get "our guy".

Honestly, the QB is 2020 looks better. I think I rather want and let the next HC pick.

Herbert is better than any of the QB's selected in 2018. But unless Miami trades the the house, farm and the mistress, they ain't got a chance at getting him. The Giants, Broncos and Raiders will be all over this kid, if he decides to declare. Miami would need to loose out and miraculously see the Giants, Broncos and Raiders win 4-5 games, each!!! Nope, Nada, Not gonna happen.

I haven't seen him play. Does he have the "it" factor? Can he scramble? What are the knocks?

Hell no. If we pass on that 2020 class to draft one of these 2019 guys, it’s time for a meteor to fly into Davie and end this misery for good.

If the team picking 1st in the draft needs a QB (high probability) what makes anyone think we could even possibly ‘trade up’.?

we do need qb. just hope we pick qb. who know how to win. there going be at leased 3 to 4 qb that will leave college, because of this weak class at qb.

I would be lying if I knew what the ceiling on Herbert was, but I do understand if you have strong belief in a QB to be the face of your franchise and bring a championship within the next decade . . .you do whatever you can to bring him in.

But on the surface . . .This would be significantly worse than taking Tannehill at 8 and passing on Kuechley, combining trade up assets and the absolute bucketloads of talent we would be passing up on defense.

Back
Top Bottom