Perfect Draft For This Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Perfect Draft For This Team

Dolfan4life34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I believe that this would be the perfect draft for this team i have put in the fact we trade surtain for a 2nd and that we trade down with the browns for there pick at 3 by scaring them saying were gonna take a qb and grab a 2nd and 5th

1st- Braylon Edwards- gives us 2 speedy recivers with excellent hands
2nd- Ernest Shazor- hard hitting strong safety who can cover
2nd- Marion Barber III- gives us a powerful runner who has the speed to break away
3rd- Ronal Fields- Big nose gaurd who is agile and could also fit 3-4 defense since hes 6'3" 320 lbs
4th- Andrew Walter- would have been the 3rd best qb in this draft but he got injured
5th- Adam Snyder- a big tackle who has potential hes 6'6" 320 lbs and is a possible sleeper for our team
5th- Kirk Morrison- a solid middle linebacker who could be a very good one with coaching has trouble sometimes reading but ZT can help him there
6th-BPA
7th-BPA

I think we should stop speculating about the surtain trade and drafting down with imaginary trade partners. Focus on the here and now. If something great were to happen and we get more draft picks, cool. If not, lets go with what we have and deal with it.

I am all mocked out....but I like what you have done, give or take.

Shazor is no longer rated very high. He had a very poor workout at Michigan and Kiper (although he's a doof) syas his stock is around the 4th round area. Although I believe he his value is still good enough for a 3rd.

I'd prefer Fason > Barber, but that's a judgement call.

Andrew Walters... Not talented enough (I've gone through many reasons in many threads). David Greene is a better way to go.

Also, I think you mean Cleveland.

Hostile7 said:
Shazor is no longer rated very high. He had a very poor workout at Michigan and Kiper (although he's a doof) syas his stock is around the 4th round area. Although I believe he his value is still good enough for a 3rd.

I'd prefer Fason > Barber, but that's a judgement call.

Andrew Walters... Not talented enough (I've gone through many reasons in many threads). David Greene is a better way to go.

Also, I think you mean Cleveland.

Andrew Walter not Walters, has Greene's talent and then some. He's got a better arm, better size, better strength, and Walter can move he just looks ugly running. I don't know how he Walter isn't more talented :shakeno:

I am so tired of people trying to say Greene will be a star.... Walter is flat out better that Greene. plus Greene has a weak arm.
Jaj said:
Andrew Walter not Walters, has Greene's talent and then some. He's got a better arm, better size, better strength, and Walter can move he just looks ugly running. I don't know how he Walter isn't more talented :shakeno:

We don't need a WR, we got 2 quality ones. I don't like Shazor that much anymore because he seems preety slow. I'd rather have McPherson than Walter.

I dont know if they even want a qb. They picked up that veteran qb (i forgot his name) and have bigger needs. I think they could draft a reciever or runningback if they dont trade down. Thats just my thought.

Back
Top Bottom