Perfect season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Perfect season

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Nothing to do with the bills. Just wanted to say hi to Crazy305 and his perfect season. The only thing right he did was not to call my bet.

I still think the fins are a good team. It was a matter of time before someone exposed your weakness w/c was and always has been "Fiedler". Stop RW and let Fiedler throw! If there is one thing I agree with finfans at the moment......Jets suck. I can't believe we lost to them.

You obviously didn't watch the game. The defense was the weakness. Jay's last 3 INT's happened when we were down by more then 2 TD's already starting at the end of the 3rd/beginning of the 4th. We had no pressure on Trent Green letting him sit there all day and our LB's were non-existant.

okay maybe your D wasn't as good as advertised, 4 int's ? Na, Fiedler sucks! Sorry.

He over threw the first Int. He threw the 2nd (or 3rd?) straight to the defender. His last was garbage time but nevertheless INT. I saw the game with a bunch of loyal finfans who say "it's a matter of time before we suck"

Originally posted by justafan
okay maybe your D wasn't as good as advertised, 4 int's ? Na, Fiedler sucks! Sorry.

He over threw the first Int. He threw the 2nd (or 3rd?) straight to the defender. His last was garbage time but nevertheless INT. I saw the game with a bunch of loyal finfans who say "it's a matter of time before we suck"

Yes but lets see how Bledsoe plays being down by more then 2 TD's late in the 3rd quarter and having an entire defensive line up his butt (well that part he should be use to by now). 3 of those INT's happened out of desperation when the phins were already beaten down and left for dead.

weak Vandolphan. Like I said this isn't about the bills or Bledsoe. If you wanna bring it up go ahead.

LEt's put it this way...it was a team loss. I think your D was the only thing that has been consistent the last few......10 years. Your offense has gotten better with the aquisition of Norv Turner. Until you guys get rid of Fiedler the fins will never see the SB.

Thing is, nobody has stopped Ricky yet. We put oursevles in a hole and eventually had to go away from Ricky.

I'm not going to go into the INTs because they all weren't the QBs fault.

thats a new one!!!

so let me get this straight, when your team is behind, it is ok and exceptable to throw int's and miss open guys?

i have heard it all now. the excuses just keep coming.

we were in that game. even with the chiefs scoring points. our qb just couldn't make more plays than mistakes. unlike trent green.

a good qb doesn't choke under those circumstances. feidler did, again.

i believe we have the playmakers to pull out those type of games, we just need a guy who can consistantly deliver the goods!

if trent green can score 48 points on our defense, 5 td's and no int's, shouldn't the great jay fiedler have been able to do as much or more against the worse pass defense in the leauge?

yeah, yeah, iknow, i am not a fan, it's not jays fault, i don't know anything.

flame away homers!!!!!

"so let me get this straight, when your team is behind, it is ok and exceptable to throw int's and miss open guys?"

NO, and I'll make no excuse for his prefomance.

"a good qb doesn't choke under those circumstances. feidler did, again."

HMMM, I really can't remember him choking during this game or anyother the past two years. Now I do see to remember one hell of a come back against Oak. along with 4 other great 4th QT comebacks last year.

"i believe we have the playmakers to pull out those type of games, we just need a guy who can consistantly deliver the goods!"

I guess 25 - 11 over the course of 2+ seasons is not very consistant?

Look Jay and the WHOLE TEAM had a crap game. Lets understand that they put 48 points up against or D. And lets give KC some credit for having a great complete game. Just like we had last week.

Back
Top Bottom