Perfectly Frank | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Perfectly Frank

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Former White Sox star Frank Thomas and Chicago general manager Kenny Williams talked by phone for 20 minutes to discuss their escalated verbal feud.

Williams called Thomas "an idiot" and "selfish" Sunday after reading the ex-slugger's comments in a newspaper interview in which he reiterated that he wasn't happy with his send-off from the team after 16 years.
Now with the Oakland A's, Thomas called Williams on Sunday night, left a message, and Williams returned the call.

"I'm going to tell you this. As long as I don't hear another word about this organization or the members of this organization, I won't have another thought about this. And we'll move on," Williams said Monday.

Thomas, speaking to reporters at the A's complex in Phoenix on Monday, didn't go into details about the conversation with Williams.

"You know, it was a heated discussion. Lasted for a while. But, I think everything that needs to be said was said," Thomas said.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/baseball/mlb/specials/spring_training/2006/02/27/williams.thomas.ap/index.html

Back
Top Bottom