Perhaps the Fins want Broncos to keep Marshall?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Perhaps the Fins want Broncos to keep Marshall?!

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
Fins have the 12th pick in the Draft..
Out of the 11 teams, I only see the Broncos going after a receiver, but if the Broncos keep Marshall than they would most likely look at another position in the draft..
I believe the Fins need to get Bryant.. We would have a franchise WR (Chambers was the closest thing to that and how exciting was it to watch him and his sportscenter-esque catches) to go with our franchise QB..We have a bunch of #2s and #3 receivers on this team..
This draft is defensive heavy so we can get top D talent in the later rounds (Spikes? Hughes? Graham.. etc)

Look at all of the top caliber teams in the league and you'll see stud receivers everywhere

Cards- Boldin, Fitz, Breaston
Packers- Jennings, Driver, emergence of Finley
Colts- Wayne, Clark, emergence of Garcon
Vikings- Rice, Shiancoe, Harvin
Saints- Colston, Shockey, Bush
... you get it

The NFL has evolved into a spaced out, open passing game as opposed to the pound it out run game.

:hclap: yup. nail on the head. doesnt mean hell definitely fall to us though

to get marshall, we'd have to give up too much.. if marshall goes to a team like the ravens though, then the broncos will be a nice spot to get bryant and a LB .. complete speculation on my part though

Back
Top Bottom