Permanently Bring Back Those Uniforms! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Permanently Bring Back Those Uniforms!

*sigh* There is no magic in wearing a new, or old, uniform. They start wearing them all the time then the chances of them winning is the exact same as it is on any given Sunday.

I will go as far to say that if a team only plays hard in a certain uniform then there is something seriously wrong with thay team.

*sigh* There is no magic in wearing a new, or old, uniform. They start wearing them all the time then the chances of them winning is the exact same as it is on any given Sunday.

I will go as far to say that if a team only plays hard in a certain uniform then there is something seriously wrong with thay team.

Idk man, in a league with a talent gap of almost nill, you can never underestimate a motivation tool that tells the players “this franchise was once one of the best, and it can be again”

Less superstition, more pride injection.

Not to get too far out hippy on us, but who knows man. Sometimes little things like that might really make a difference. At the end of the day the people want it, so thats really the only relevant factor anyway. Or at least it should be.

Idk man, in a league with a talent gap of almost nill, you can never underestimate a motivation tool that tells the players “this franchise was once one of the best, and it can be again”

Less superstition, more pride injection.
Except they play for the team who's walls are decked out in reminders of its past. Moreover the uniforms would stop being special, and thus would stop being motivational, if they wore them all the time. Matter of fact, if I remember correctly, Miami has a winning record when they wear orange jerseys. So it just seems special because it's not worn that often.

Except they play for the team who's walls are decked out in reminders of its past. Moreover the uniforms would stop being special, and thus would stop being motivational, if they wore them all the time. Matter of fact, if I remember correctly, Miami has a winning record when they wear orange jerseys. So it just seems special because it's not worn that often.

I suppose we’ll have to agree to disagree, brother.

What I've been saying all along!!!! Go back to the winning colors and logo!

I don't think we have lost a game yet when playing in those particular throwback uniforms. That uniform and logo is sweet. A thousand times better than what we have

Agree. Keep the throwbacks and have orange once a year

We do seem to play well in the old uniforms every year. I know it shouldn't be a factor, but the team definitely fires up when they wear them. I think we wore them in the Patriots game last year, too.

Back
Top Bottom