Permanently Bring Back Those Uniforms! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Permanently Bring Back Those Uniforms!

I've always liked the old school uniforms way better then what they have now. Would be great if they changed it back.

Idk man, in a league with a talent gap of almost nill, you can never underestimate a motivation tool that tells the players “this franchise was once one of the best, and it can be again”

Less superstition, more pride injection.

Your first point should be pinned atop every thread. I have no idea how anyone whines about offensive line play and is allowed to pretend our team is being unfairly hindered. Meanwhile our running game absolutely dictated that game today. We are not birthrighted to have the ball at the New England 20 and hand off twice and waltz into the end zone. We are guaranteed to have a backup forgotten running back waltz 50+ yards into the end zone.

It is simply an insulting argument to claim nothing is possible given the caliber of our line. The variance from team to team is so incredibly slight, and as I've pointed out that is particularly true among positions like offensive line with 5 players out there at all times.

There should be some type of laugh track that goes off every time posts that we are impossibly restrained due to the offensive line, or any other position.

Now, when it comes to one player there can be significant differences. I seem to be noticing a variance between Gesicki and Dallas Goedert. That is playing out as I type this.

Nice pick

Awesome uniforms. I'll be writing a letter to Tom Garfinkel regarding the uniforms. Five of us were raving about them today, while watching together. Granted, the average age was about 55. But even the guy's wife, who wasn't watching the game, overheard the topic and asked, "Why did they ever change? These are much better."

Your first point should be pinned atop every thread. I have no idea how anyone whines about offensive line play and is allowed to pretend our team is being unfairly hindered. Meanwhile our running game absolutely dictated that game today. We are not birthrighted to have the ball at the New England 20 and hand off twice and waltz into the end zone. We are guaranteed to have a backup forgotten running back waltz 50+ yards into the end zone.

It is simply an insulting argument to claim nothing is possible given the caliber of our line. The variance from team to team is so incredibly slight, and as I've pointed out that is particularly true among positions like offensive line with 5 players out there at all times.

There should be some type of laugh track that goes off every time posts that we are impossibly restrained due to the offensive line, or any other position.

Now, when it comes to one player there can be significant differences. I seem to be noticing a variance between Gesicki and Dallas Goedert. That is playing out as I type this.

Nice pick

Awesome uniforms. I'll be writing a letter to Tom Garfinkel regarding the uniforms. Five of us were raving about them today, while watching together. Granted, the average age was about 55. But even the guy's wife, who wasn't watching the game, overheard the topic and asked, "Why did they ever change? These are much better."
Write that letter with a link to this thread, let’s start that petition..lol

It’s that contrast between that dark aqua and the black cleats for me..I would switch in a heartbeat, and I bet the team would to.

Couldn't agree more!
Something about the gray face masks, black shoes, darker aqua and stripes make it look intimidating. We are one of the great franchises. We should use those uniforms forever.

Indeed...Jimmy messed up the Karma with that fat fake looking Dolphin in the 90’s.

Perhaps the answer to solving the curse of Shula...is to bring back those uniforms permanently!

I don't think we have lost a game yet when playing in those particular throwback uniforms. That uniform and logo is sweet. A thousand times better than what we have

Not quite- we’re 5-2 in the throwbacks. I like our current unis and the throwbacks, and wearing the throwbacks a few times a season makes them special. They cease to be special if were wearing them every game. Wasn’t there a rumor that our new color rush was going to be a white version of the throwbacks?

Does anyone know if we can get players jerseys in these exact colors/style? I don't want any old throwback...I want THIS ONE.

As much as I love Jason Taylor, and as much as I love wearing a jersey with MY last name on it....if I could get one of these in Drake I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Idk man, in a league with a talent gap of almost nill, you can never underestimate a motivation tool that tells the players “this franchise was once one of the best, and it can be again”

Less superstition, more pride injection.

Our talent gap team is real

Back
Top Bottom