Perry Left His Mark on Navy Football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Perry Left His Mark on Navy Football

Have said before I'm hoping he can become a modern era abet smaller version of Jim"Crash" Jensen. With his ability in multiple skill sets - runner, receiver, QB and returner. With Flo's keenness for running trick plays he might find a niche there with one or two plays deliberately being put in to use his skills. If successful over time expand his role, as he would be invaluable on the game day roster filling in as 5/6th WR, 3/4th RB and 3rd QB so keeping an extra spot or two open for other players.

He has to show enough to make the 53 year 1 or more than likely he is gone and playing for someone else

He has to show enough to make the 53 year 1 or more than likely he is gone and playing for someone else
If he doesn’t make the Dolphins, he will likely end up going in the Navy. He is still required to serve out his five year commitment in the Navy once his football career is over.

NE would pick him up and make him the next Welker. KC could use him too.

KC has done a tremendous job of acquiring talent, when needed. Their 1st round draft pick Clyde Edwards-Helaire out of LSU is a high end talent that I think gives them more dynamics lost since Hunt departure.

Hardeman is blossoming into a nice threat.

Basically the cupboard is not bare in KC of some high end offensive talent.
Let's just hope he can show enough to make the game day roster.

I really, really like this kid from what I see on his highlights...but I haven't seen the lowlights. The nice thing about this team right now is that it's still being built and (as has been pointed out elsewhere) has a very thin roster. It can be filled in with Flores/Grier's choices in the draft/FA rather than with leftovers, castoffs, and practice squad pickups. That'll probably go on for at least another year. I'm pretty sure Perry will make the team if he puts in the work.

Back
Top Bottom