Perry Left His Mark on Navy Football | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Perry Left His Mark on Navy Football

Thank you for your service fellow Coast Guardsman.. 13 years and going strong. The younger gen dont like "coastie" lol.
The Navy Boys always called us, “Shallow water Sailors”. Of course when I was stationed in Norfolk, VA, we played in a flag football league against 7 other teams from the Navy. Our team won the championship the two years I played and right after we won the second championship, me and three of the other players on our team received our transfer orders to VietNam.

I always thought the sore losers in the Navy had something to do with us going to Vietnam. LOL

Thank you for your service and I hope your time in the Coast Guard has been as exciting and enjoyable as my 4 years were.

Wanted Lynn Bowden bad but was happy to see perry taken later, not sure I understand how you take a long snapper over Perry but ok, rock on brother.

The team speed is crazy fast!! We have Brieda, Perry, Grant, Wilson and Parker on offense alone. All burners! If Tua starts and our oline can play we're play off ready because the d, under Flo is going to be much improved.

Back
Top Bottom