Personal Favor...I need some help. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Personal Favor...I need some help.

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a really popular Colts fan message board along the same lines as FinHeaven except for the Colts?

My friend Elgin Hicks, WR from USF got signed as an undrafted free agent by the Indianapolis Colts. I'm tryin to lurk around a good Colts board and just see how he's been doing in minicamps and stuff, see whether or not he'll get a good chance to make the roster.

I'm excited for him, but the Colts signed 23 undrafted free agents, which is awefully high. I hope I get the chance to see a few Colts preseason games.

This is a guy in high school that caught 2300 yards and like 30+ touchdowns...in one season. He was a national blue chip recruit to University of Florida, along with Taylor Jacobs and Jabbar Gaffney (both of which were considered beneath him) but then a few injury problems (none major) some scholastic issues, and him transferring to USF to be near his son caused him to fall far and fast. Huey Whittaker was the coveted guy coming out of USF this year (also undrafted) but Huey only caught 2 TDs while Elgin caught 7.

I don't know of any Colt sites equivalent to Finheaven. Sorry.

As for your friend's chances? Uh, can he play D? The Colts certainly need that. :D

Back
Top Bottom