Personal foul on Allen | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Personal foul on Allen

So was there any corroborating evidence that Wilkins actually grabbed Allen's junk or is it all assumptions being made based on what Allen is complaining about to the Ref? Or is Allen just trying to make up justification for his personal foul of ripping a helmet off of a player that's on the ground?
Yeah it is well on video. The announcers were even talking about it.
marino, brady, elway, favre, stabler, kelly, rothlesberger just to name a few.

your QB is a whiny little bitch who cries for every call.. he needs to quit that crap. reminds me of brady a bit
Cool Allen reminds you of Brady.

Guess who else talks to Refs ALL NFL QBs.

Cool Allen reminds you of Brady.

Guess who else talks to Refs ALL NFL QBs.
yes in terms of whiny little bitch.. not as accurate as brady as brady would've connected on that 4th down play and not thrown it into the ground

yes in terms of whiny little bitch.. not as accurate as brady as brady would've connected on that 4th down play and not thrown it into the ground
Would he? So Brady never missed a throw? Comeon dude. I am sorry you don’t like Allen but to call him a whiny little bitch because he complains to the Refs if well boring all elite QBs do.

Ever watch Mahomes?

Would he? So Brady never missed a throw? Comeon dude. I am sorry you don’t like Allen but to call him a whiny little bitch because he complains to the Refs if well boring all elite QBs do.

Ever watch Mahomes?
brady wouldn't have missed that throw.. and it's waaaaay too early to compare allen to brady talent wise but as far as begging for calls they are both right at the top.. mahomes cries too though.

<snip>
This is what I found;
Allen appeared to be yelling something to the ref once he got up while clearly motioning towards his crotch as if Wilkins had inappropriately grabbed him.

Unfortunately, the video evidence just doesn’t show enough to know for sure what happened.

I don't see anything definitive just what Allen is yelling at the Ref's.

Everyone knows what happens in those piles, and it's chock full o' nuts, folks.

Back
Top Bottom