Personal foul on Allen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Personal foul on Allen

I have heard some horror stories when pile ups happen. I think Wilk has been trying to get in Allen's head all game long. I wouldn't be surprised that he did that but ended up getting Allen on the penalty.

Too bad we couldn't make that penalty cost them more.
A personal foul on a quarterback, a blocked punt by your own offensive teammate...it was that type of game.

Nah….Wilkins smelled bean and bacon soup, or bad pork lo mien and thought she was a Buffalo stripper!!
Just trying to put a dollar in her g-string!

I know grabbing an opponents crotch in pile up has been going on in football for decades, however in the era we now live in if that action is caught by camera or if it's visible, a player could actual face felony criminal charges for sexual assault. You can't just grab a man or woman in the crotch anymore and then just laugh it off. I think the league and the Dolphins will have a strong conversation with Wilkins that if that type of behavior continues and is witnessed he will be suspended at the very least.

I love that my QB will go right back at a DT. Find me another QB that would do that.
I think most qbs would have reacted to that. Most players of any position in general. About the only one that might not is Deshaun Watson, he might say "Damn I paid extra for this and got in trouble! Now I'm getting a tug and pull massage for free."

In all seriousness Wilkins and other players need to wise up and not think they can't be charged with a type sexual assault if they're caught doing that crap. I know some of us think it sounds minor and is no big deal, but that's not the age we live in anymore. I think most people know you can't grap a female co-worker's crotch, butt or breast and then expect to laugh it off and say I was just joking around. Well the same is true legally for male-to-male contact, we just don't register it in our minds as quickly.

Last edited:
I really like Allen, I mean his game is great, but I don’t like his whiny/bitchy Brady attitude, it was great to stick it to him today for sure……up next, Joe Burrow!
I sort of feel that way about Mac Jones. He very vocal with his teammates,opponents and the refs. I often feel he hasn't earned that right yet to get in the face of an official for a bad call or crew out a vet teammate.

You can make the argument that Christian Wilkins instigating that response from Allen saved the game.

While the Bills overcame the 2nd and 25 hole, the time that was consumed making up that yardage and the fact that they might have been 15 yards further down the field in the waning moments changed everything.

You can make the argument that Christian Wilkins instigating that response from Allen saved the game.

While the Bills overcame the 2nd and 25 hole, the time that was consumed making up that yardage and the fact that they might have been 15 yards further down the field in the waning moments changed everything.
"Coach always tells us when you see opportunity, you gotta grab it by the balls"- Wilkins

In all seriousness Wilkins and other players need to wise up and not think they can't be charged with a type sexual assault if they're caught doing that crap. I know some of us think it sounds minor and is no big deal, but that's not the age we live in anymore. I think most people know you can't grap a female co-worker's crotch, butt or breast and then expect to laugh it off and say I was just joking around. Well the same is true legally for male-to-male contact, we just don't register it in our minds as quickly.
Not that I condone this behavior, but I doubt that the League would actually do anything. They'll just say it's "part of the game" or "boys will be boys" because that's how "macho jocks" act and they've been allowed to get away with it forever. For example, how many times have we seen one player take a swing and actually hit another player? Sure, maybe the offender gets fined by the League... big deal. What I'd like to know is this: there are always police present during games, so when a policeman sees one player assault another, why doesn't he immediately arrest the guy?

Back
Top Bottom