Personal foul on Allen | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Personal foul on Allen

Allen played out of his mind save for a couple plays. He absolutely carried the team.

He was not in the wrong for what he did to Wilkins. Wilkins deserved that reaction and Allen deserved his penalty… Wilkins would have gotten one too or first if the refs saw him.

You all call him a whiner but most good to great QBs bitch at the refs way more than him. He’s a pretty tough though and runs over most defensive players…

Some of you guys sound like delusional homers.

Wilkins is a great troll on the field he was saying some crazy stuff to Allen when they stood up acting all offended 😂🤣 overall we SMACKED them in the mouth today. We had some hard hits and bullied the bills a bunch of times. Super proud of the team
Yep, we would probably hate Wilkins if he wasn't on Miami...LOL

It was huge game, huge rivalry...Its kinda expected.

The personal fouls.

I remember a Dolphins / Steelers game a few years back, when a DL lineman for the Steelers literally shoved his whole hand in a Dolphins OL butt. No penalty on that one (even as it was shown multiple times on TV rewinds). I don't feel sorry for Allen at all. Things happen in those scrums. If you can't handle, don't play the game.

I think poor Randy Starks was due a surprise prostate examination

I know grabbing an opponents crotch in pile up has been going on in football for decades, however in the era we now live in if that action is caught by camera or if it's visible, a player could actual face felony criminal charges for sexual assault. You can't just grab a man or woman in the crotch anymore and then just laugh it off. I think the league and the Dolphins will have a strong conversation with Wilkins that if that type of behavior continues and is witnessed he will be suspended at the very least.

Not that I disagree, because I actually do agree.

But if players are allowed to hit coaches in the head, and not face criminal assault charges, I am pretty confident Wilkins won't be facing sexual assault charges.

For some reason, sports players are allowed to do things during games that would land everyone of us in jail if we did it.

Miles Garret ring a bell?

So was there any corroborating evidence that Wilkins actually grabbed Allen's junk or is it all assumptions being made based on what Allen is complaining about to the Ref? Or is Allen just trying to make up justification for his personal foul of ripping a helmet off of a player that's on the ground?

I love that my QB will go right back at a DT. Find me another QB that would do that.
marino, brady, elway, favre, stabler, kelly, rothlesberger just to name a few.

your QB is a whiny little bitch who cries for every call.. he needs to quit that crap. reminds me of brady a bit

Not that I disagree, because I actually do agree.

But if players are allowed to hit coaches in the head, and not face criminal assault charges, I am pretty confident Wilkins won't be facing sexual assault charges.

For some reason, sports players are allowed to do things during games that would land everyone of us in jail if we did it.

Miles Garret ring a bell?
Myles Garrett was acting acting in self defense as that lunatic Mason Rudolph was charging him with his OL buddies restrained Garrett.

Myles Garrett was acting acting in self defense as that lunatic Mason Rudolph was charging him with his OL buddies restrained Garrett.

Well, I guess that's one way to interpret it.

I mean, the guy who charges the guy who just violently ripped his helmet off while he was on the ground is a lunatic.

Certainly one way to look at it.

Can't say you're factually wrong. But I'll agree to disagree on who the lunatic was, if either was lol.

Cheap thing to do overall if he actually grabbed the guys nuts.
Gotta know the full context, Allen was on top of Wilkins. Allen may have got a little excited and poked Wilkins prompting him to remove said genitalia from his leg. Wouldn’t be the first qb this year to not receive consent

I love that my QB will go right back at a DT. Find me another QB that would do that.
Billsfaninpeace I have great respect for Josh and followed him in Wyoming. Solid kid who has His head on straight. It was a great game and could have gone either way. I’m thrilled with the win but wish you guys the best (as long as it doesn’t hurt my Phins).

to answer your question: Marino would stand up to anyone.

just like some of the other posters said, Allen is super talented but you can get into his head and he is a whiny bitch. He's one of those players i think i would hate even if he wasnt a Bill. I actually follow Omar a little more now that he's not part of the actual team, seems like a better person since he's not trying to get clicks. He tweeted "whatever they said Wilkins did, he probably did" I just hope Wilkins antics dont hurt us in crunch time, because if there was an angle of him jerking off Josh Allen then we get offsetting penalties and WIlkins is probably ejected which would've hurt the team.

Back
Top Bottom