"Personnel-wise the Bills & Dolphins are probably tied for the best in the division" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Personnel-wise the Bills & Dolphins are probably tied for the best in the division"

MOULDSROCKS

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
"I was asked by no less than eight people with the Bills, including Williams and personnel honcho Tom Modrak, for my assessment of this team. They know they could be on the verge of something special, but wanted to hear an outside opinion.

My honest answer?

Personnel-wise the Bills and Dolphins are probably tied for the best in the division, although not by much over the Patriots or the Jets. However, the one X-factor I love about the Bills is their desire to be nasty. They brought in Adams, who is as difficult to move on the inside as anyone in the league, and LB Takeo Spikes, who should receive the star treatment he has long deserved. But it's the nastiness I love. Pat Williams, Adams, Aaron Schobel, Spikes, London Fletcher can all be very nasty together.

Williams and Adams alone are enough to make an entire offensive line wish that chop blocks were legal. Fletcher is as nasty a player in the middle as there is in the league. He talks a heck of a game but does all the little cheap, rough stuff I love that ticks off opponents. "

and there is much more....

Bills Training Camp Stop by Jay Glazer

Read it. It's pretty good and it will also show you a sample of what WNY has to offer.

He's full of crap. The Dolphins have more talent than the Bills, but honestly, they are the only AFC East team that scares me. Both games should be close. Probably a split.

Can't beat the Phins on paper man...They have a lot to prove on the field but talent wise any fool knows the Phins are up their in top 3 in the league...
With the additions of Knight and Seau that's what 10 Pro bowlers ??
Now our guys need to step up and show that they're more than paper champions...

Originally posted by Dolfan984
He's full of crap. The Dolphins have more talent than the Bills, but honestly, they are the only AFC East team that scares me. Both games should be close. Probably a split.

Talent wise sure the fins have better talent. That's because Donahoe took over a team that was in cap hell. We are just getting out of it and we'll have more or less 10 million to spend next year and we still have 5 million left over this year.

I'm happy w/ what we have right now. Could it be better?Sure. There just aren't any impact FA's left out there.

Back
Top Bottom