Pete "The Prick" Prisco At It Again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pete "The Prick" Prisco At It Again

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/NFL_SC-PRED

Take a look for yourself. I swear that's the first time I've seen a staff pick where 2 of the writers pick the opposite team for their "best bet".

Pete shouldn't be working as an NFL writer. He also picked the Cardinals over the Chargers and Bills over Broncos as "best bet" picks.

Seriously though. What did the phins do to Prisco? He's never EVER had one nice thing to say about the phins. He lose huge $$$ on a bet on the phins once or something?

Maybe Pricko was picking the Bills and Jets based on the spread. But he's a freaking idiot thru and thru.

I think this bio from CBS Sportsline says it all about Mr. Pricko -

W R I T E R ' S B I O (with a few comments added by Jack M.)
Pete Prisco was born on Long Island, which might be part of the reason he has that New York mentality as a reporter: right to the point. After living for a time outside of Philadelphia, where his first NFL game was the Eagles and Steelers at old Franklin Field, Prisco moved south with his family and spent his high school years in the warmth of South Florida. (Where he probably got his short little Jet fan a$$ kicked ALOT)

It was there that he realized that he wanted to become a sportswriter, but he also happened to be on his high school football team. That means he sometimes had the audacity to actually put his own name in his story after the coach praised his play. Tells you something about him, doesn't it?

The reality that 5-foot-6 guards don't make it in college football forced him to attend Arizona State University, where working on the school paper and questioning coaches became one his favorite things to do.

Upon graduation, Prisco bounced around the country working in various capacities for several newspapers.(Probably because he kept spouting off about how great Long Island is and how the Jets are the greatest team ever, and all of the readers of those newspapers told him to go back to New York)It was while working for the Tulsa Tribune that he infuriated then-Tulsa basketball coach Nolan Richardson, which led to Richardson and his assistants mocking him during a press conference.

"Prisco, disco, cisco,'' Richardson said as he pointed at Prisco.

The fans didn't like it, either. He received threats on his phone from angry fans telling him to go back to New York. (Sounds like a trend to me)

He didn't go back to New York, but eventually found his way back to Jacksonville where he covered the University of Florida, and then the NFL. When the Jaguars came to town, he was the first beat writer covering that team at the Florida Times-Union. It was then that he built a warm and fuzzy relationship with Jaguars coach Tom Coughlin (yeah, right).

In November 2000, Prisco joined SportsLine.com as a senior writer covering Florida and the NFL. He is married to wife, Casey, and they have two cats, one named Maggie and the other Mookie after NBA player Mookie Blaylock. Mookie, though, is more like J.R. Rider -- crazy as a cat. (Mookie is the only pu$$y in his house that pays any attention to him)

Isn't Casey a guys name? hmmmm, they have no kids...his "wife" is a guy, he is from New York.

This is all starting to make since now.

Well Prisco is the only one on there with a winning record.. he has to be doing something right.

You've got to be a Jet fan, either that or your name is Brad Pricko, and you are just sticking up for your short, homer, know-nothing sports hack brother Pete. Nice move coming on here and even remotely defending that guy after all of the negative things he has to say about the Dolphins. As for him having the best record picking games, I seem to recall some monkey, or squirrel, or some bird or whatever having a pretty good record picking games on t.v.

:monkey: Pricko, Jets, anybody sticking up for Pricko, my ex-wife, etc.

Originally posted by Muck
Maybe Pricko was picking the Bills and Jets based on the spread. But he's a freaking idiot thru and thru.

He didn't pick the Texans over the Colts with a 12.5 point spread? Thats a much better bet spread wise. So I'm guessing he didn't look at the point issue for his picks.

:hitself: Of course we can't discount that he's probably the village idiot. :goof:

Originally posted by Brad01
Well Prisco is the only one on there with a winning record.. he has to be doing something right.

No he's not...the 1st guy had the same record and his pick is different...

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
Isn't Casey a guys name? hmmmm, they have no kids...his "wife" is a guy, he is from New York.

This is all starting to make since now.

Next to the pic of Pete Prisco they need to write "actual size"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He deserves to be taken out of his misery for believing the Bills will win AT Denver.

HUH?! They must be using that "Fuzzy Math"... You know, that stuff that Bush said Gore was using back during the last Presidential campaign.

Fiedler was a lot better in almost every catagory besides completion percentage, where Fiedler is still doing very well at 68%. At least they put Jay second, but he should be first. :):)

Back
Top Bottom