Peter King AFC playoff predictions. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King AFC playoff predictions.

I am waiting for the "he is an idiot" talk. :laugh:

Dirtywater said:
I am waiting for the "he is an idiot" talk. :laugh:

He did pick Seattle vs. Jacksonville last year and he picked the Bills 2 years ago. He's not exactly doing well w/ his predictions.

nyjunc said:
He did pick Seattle vs. Jacksonville last year and he picked the Bills 2 years ago. He's not exactly doing well w/ his predictions.

And who is? It's an inexact science. But, he makes his mistakes known and actually calls himself out. Bigger than most (and I don't mean his weight.)

Dirtywater said:
And who is? It's an inexact science. But, he makes his mistakes known and actually calls himself out. Bigger than most (and I don't mean his weight.)

yeah but he misses badly when he misses, jax and Buf weren;t even playoff teams the last 2 years.

Wagon Circler said:
I disagree.
What do you disagree about? Did Buf make the playoffs in '03? did Jax make it last year? How can you disagree?

nyjunc said:
yeah but he misses badly when he misses, jax and Buf weren;t even playoff teams the last 2 years.

Yes, but it is the NFL. Teams go from bad to playoffs very quickly. He picked two teams that he thought were on the cusp of greatness, and for reasons to each team they fell short. It was not like he picked two teams that had zero chance like the Browns and 49ers. Don't make it look like it was that bad.

nyjunc said:
What do you disagree about? Did Buf make the playoffs in '03? did Jax make it last year? How can you disagree?

You said the last two years right? Buffalo was very close to being a playoff team last year, so even if they don't make it this year, it's not a "bad miss" for King.

Dirtywater said:
Yes, but it is the NFL. Teams go from bad to playoffs very quickly. He picked two teams that he thought were on the cusp of greatness, and for reasons to each team they fell short. It was not like he picked two teams that had zero chance like the Browns and 49ers. Don't make it look like it was that bad.

All "experts" are trying to pick the next '99 Rams or '01 Pats so they take chances on teams who had bad records the year before but Buf was 6-10 2 years ago and jax did miss the playoffs. Now if he said SD last year I would have given him credit b/c at least SD was a playoff team. I think he learned his lesson and is picking the Champs but hopefully he's wrong again. Either way he'll be alot closer this year than the last few.

Wagon Circler said:
You said the last two years right? Buffalo was very close to being a playoff team last year, so even if they don't make it this year, it's not a "bad miss" for King.

He picked Buf 2 years ago and they were 6-10, he picked Jax last year and they missed the playoffs. he wasn't close w/ either.

Back
Top Bottom