Peter King On 1050ESPN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King On 1050ESPN

Dredd1050

A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS
Reaction score
He is saying that Miami will either trade out or draft one of the remaining QBs .Either Smith or Rodgers

Wow, he really went out on a limb with that assumption huh?

yeahhh he really has a dolphin insider providing him with never mentioned info..LOL
Saban has the media cluelless...and I love it!!!

Well, I'm guessing that the Dolphins will either draft a player at #2 or trade out of the pick.

Well acording to John Clayton we are definitley going to draft Ronnie Brown. Everything at this point is a guess.

That's great..We should keep a log of what every major jerky-media predict we'll do with our picks and trades.

I guess he said it because this is the only day he can make up crap and get away with it.

If you guys traded Surtain for a 2nd this year then traded down to the mid first round and picked up another 2nd and 3rd you could add a lot of talented players this draft.

DolphinzD said:
Well, I'm guessing that the Dolphins will either draft a player at #2 or trade out of the pick.
"Like anybody could even know that, Napolean."

Dredd1050 said:
He is saying that Miami will either trade out or draft one of the remaining QBs .Either Smith or Rodgers

Wow! Brilliant! I'm guessing it will be a male with some prior football playing experience.

DolphinzD said:

:roflmao: I concur 100%! You my friend should have your own talk show!

DolphinzD said:

Dude, you are completely out of your mind. There is no way that is happening and you have no evidence for it. Get a freakin clue man. :D

Saban is an old school football guy. I don't see him taking a RB at #2 especially in a RB deep draft.

Here is a stat. 30 of the 32 NFL teams have a #1 RB (Miami and Tampa excluded). Out of those 30, 19 of them were drafted in Round 2 or later. It's an amazing stat and one that pretty much slaps NFL executives in the face NOT to waste a high 1st round pick on a RB. RB's can be found in the draft and not early on. Remember, Priest Holms was an undrafted rookie FA.

Back
Top Bottom