Peter King on Dan patrick show.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King on Dan patrick show....

TeeMoney said:
Because we had a system that was designed around Marino and his incredible abilities.
nicely put :clap:

I think we should trade down get a teams 1st and second pick..... take mcpherson with a second and try and trade a higher pick like our 4th or 5th for henry

feelthepain said:
So you think not having one of the top three RB's in the league in the backfield or having the worst coach in the league or not being given a fair chance in camp or having a rookie O-coordinator or replacing the whole O-line had something to do with AJ performance last year? I do. Name one QB that could have played in our system last year?

Aj still sucks, He was a third string qb that couldnt beat a bad second stringer qb. He is not a good qb. He has a strong arm but it takes more than throwing the ball deep to be a good qb..

He sucks and face it!

Quelonio said:
JJ had pretty bad drafts when he was with the dolphins, he had good 2nd round picks but everything else was in a lot of ways not good. He might have been great in Dallas, but not Miami

Actually drafted very well when it came to defensive talent. All those pro-bowlers on defense were drafted by jj...Nobody but jj would have drafted Taylor and thomas due to their size..

Jaj said:
I agree. J.J. missed on a whole ****load of picks. His best rounds were the 2 and 3rd. He got our two corners and Konrad(who was good when J.J. was here) in the 2nd. He got J.T. and Derrick Rodgers in the 3rd. Z.T. was a 5th rounder. I can't really think of anybody else who stayed on made a difference other than that. We signed both our safeties in Marion and Walker. He only made one good 1st round pick and that was Daryl Gardener. To say that J.J. drafted well in Miami is simply not true. He missed on QUITE A FEW opportunities. The worst thing that happened to us was not getting Faulk in 99. We were so close.

he tried to get faulk but Indy would not trade their best player to a division rival. JJ drafted, Thomas, Taylor, Madison, Surtain and Konrad, Dixon (Dixon from another league), Gardner (was good until attitude and back problems). He drafted well. When shula was our defense drafts stunk!

sman said:
JJ may have missed a star in the making with Moss but I am glad we don't have the associated problems Moss causes...attitude, less than full effort, etc.

I was born on January 13 as well...1965. I remember the Super Bowl game with the Vikes well. It was the best birthday present i could ask for. Csonka ran all over the purple people eaters and Miami won like 24-3.

Back
Top Bottom