Peter King on PTI | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King on PTI

UCFinfan86

Oronde Gadsden's Official #1 Fan
Reaction score
He just said Vikings won't trade wiht Miami because they won't trade their #18 pick. He also said 80% chance that SMith will go to SF and 20% they wil trade the pick and he said that Rogers could slip to #7-9

He also said that Saban is only using Ricky to trade him

WTF is this guy talking about? I swear he said there was no chance of a trade and than said there is a 50/50 chance. Anybody else catch that?

All that means is that Braylon Edwards will be in a Phin uni next season!

I dont have a problem with that!

he's right...minny isnt that dumb to trade two 1st rd picks

ih8brady said:
WTF is this guy talking about? I swear he said there was no chance of a trade and than said there is a 50/50 chance. Anybody else catch that?

He said that there is no chance that they will trade both 1st rounders to us!

They might trade #7 and something else to move up with another team.

phinphan11 said:
How's that dumb? There is a value chart that includes, at least, those picks for the #2.
b/c minny isnt dumb enough to throw 2 picks away when they can still get a good wr at the spot they are at

tucker said:
b/c minny isnt dumb enough to throw 2 picks away when they can still get a good wr at the spot they are at

But they won't get a talent like Edwards at those picks...:shakeno:

The Vikes don't want to trade the #7 and #18 picks????....

Then they don't getta no Edwards!!!....

PT steps up the podium, clears his throat..."With the #2 pick in 2005 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphinz select WR Braylon Edwards, Michigan...

The place go nuts!!!.....Berman, Kiper, Mort, and the rest of the TV announcers fall out of their chairs!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

Back
Top Bottom